Kezdőoldal » Számítástechnika » Internet » Paypal kártyatiltás feloldása?

Paypal kártyatiltás feloldása?

Figyelt kérdés

Egyik barátom még régebben regisztrált paypal-ra de akkor letiltották a kártyáját mert 3x probálta használni és hibát dobott neki. Most szeretné használni-e ebayhez. Elküldte az adatokat. Személyi,bankkártya. Ez volt egy hete. Írt nekik egy e-mailt hogy hogy ál az ügy és ezt az e-mailt kapta. Ebben az e-mailben nincs semmi lényeges vagyis én nem találtam semmi lényegeset. A négyjegyű kódót már nem tudja vissza nézni mert több mint háromhónapja volt és netbankban csak eddig lehet vissza nézni.

Email tartalma Dear

Thanks for your email. To help you as quickly as possible, here is some information we feel will suit your needs.

A. Where do I find the code to confirm my card?

B. Why couldn’t I complete my payment?

If these do not help you, please reply to this email with as much information as possible and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.

Yours Sincerely,

PayPal

A. Where do I find the code to confirm my card?

You will find your 4-digit code on your card statement 2-3 working days after linking your card on your PayPal account. Your 4-digit PayPal code will show on your card statement next to a small PayPal charge.

Your card statement is a document provided by your credit card company, which shows a summary of your card payments for a set period of time. Some credit card companies send this monthly by post while others provide an online version. If you do not have online access to your statement, you can wait for your card company to send it by mail.

Please be advised that if you requested the PayPal code more than once you must use the last code to verify your account. Every time you request a new code the old code is deactivated for security reasons.

If the code you are trying to enter to confirm your card is identified as an old code, this means that you are not using the newest one.

Your code will look like this on your statement:

PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE

When you know your PayPal code, you can confirm your card:

Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.

Click 'Confirm my debit or credit card' in the 'Notifications' box.

Enter your PayPal code.

Click 'Submit'.

Note:

The charge amount is refunded to your PayPal balance or your card, depending on your country, once the PayPal code is entered and your card is confirmed. This refund may take up to 24 hours to be reflected in your PayPal balance but will take longer if it is sent to your card.

Please do not call your credit card company to get your PayPal code before receiving your monthly statement in the mail

Please be aware that if you are using a prepaid card, you should ensure it offers the statement service. Otherwise you will need to contact your card issuer’s Customer Service to retrieve the 4 digit PayPal codeYou can get the code quickly if you have online access to your debit or credit card statement. Keep in mind that it takes a few business days for the charge to appear.

If you do not have online access to your card statement, please wait to receive your statement in the mail. Your 4-digit PayPal code is printed next to the word "PayPal" in the item description section of your statement.

Please note that for security reasons we cannot provide you with the PayPal code by email or by phone.

B. Why couldn’t I complete my payment?

We regret the difficulty you have experienced when attempting to make a payment with your card. Often when you receive an error message saying your payment could not be complete it is because your card issuer has denied the payment.

The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the use of this card with PayPal.

Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:

There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.

It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.

Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to someone who deals with online transactions to find out why this payment was denied. The general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why a transaction was denied. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

You may be able to complete this payment after you have spoken to your card issuer and resolved the issue. Alternatively you can add another credit card to your PayPal account.

2012. aug. 5. 20:58
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!