Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Játékok » Steamon próbálnék elindítani...

Steamon próbálnék elindítani egy játékot, és ezt írja . Failed to start (error code 54 ). Mi ilyenkor a teendő?

Figyelt kérdés
2012. márc. 19. 22:21
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Steam forumon leirják : So I've searched through this forum and haven't found anything about this yet. After hitting "play" on the launcher, nothing happens and I get a steam notice saying "failed to start (error code 54)". It plays a happy bell noise too.

Here's a picture of said error, for people who like pictures.

[link]

This seems to be Steam related, although I'm not completely sure. There was just an update for Steam, so that may have had something to do with it.

I've disabled all mods, even the DLC, and it still doesn't work. Tried running it in windowed mode, didn't work. I tried threatening my computer and that didn't work either.

The game was running fine just yesterday and I sure would like to get it working again.

2012. márc. 19. 22:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!