Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Zene » Vki letudná fordítani? (ANGOL)

Vki letudná fordítani? (ANGOL)

Figyelt kérdés

Az egyik kedvenc számom,de törölték youtub-ról és elég rossz minőségben van fent:/:(

Kezdő angolos vagyok és nem sok mindent értek és aki letudja fordítani,nagyon,de nagyon hálás lennék neki!

Hosszú,szóval remélem esetleg vkinek lesz ideje,h lefordítsa és ennyi időt szánjon erre a kérésemre.

Deuce-now you see my life.

There once was a kid named Deuce

Who got sick n' tired of bein' picked on so he got himself a nice 22'

Click BOOM now he's on the fuckin news

Now who's the king of there rap acts?

American bad ass they say he's a class act no wonder he's jabbed at

that's ehy they put me up in lights and rap back'n have these crities wanna' mimie my crack ass

He ain't no cinie but he knows where your dad's at

They ain't gonna finnish till they send you to bagdhad and minute by minute they go' pull you right in it you go'

end up at clinics because they put you on xinix

but don't you worry i'm back ya Deuce is back with a black hat cape and a black cat baby i'm the new Batman

"ooooooooooo"

You know only sarah can grab that i don't need no groupies trying to grab at my pants hoping that im gonna go back and tax that i aint endin' up in no place with no bad rash

how come i get laughed at by media trash bag's yust because i'm white and i sing like i'm half black?

Now you see my life and it looks so pretty looks so pretty

you want what you can't have and you knows that's too damn bad try and take my pride me bath know tht's silly know that's silly

you want wath you can't have and you know that's too damn bad

Soon as my voive's touch's or even get's close to a track it's ratatata

i'm droppin' bomb's an they asses burn you up in the ashes ya i'm back to my old tacties rappin to slay faggots and rappers who aint have wath it tka's so i stright jack'em slap em' i aint laughin' this is where it gets tragie homie you aint matchin' me or my ryhmes

half black half white rapper tryna' downgrade my skills tellin everyone

i'm wack shit shit wath about youe habbit?

Slangin' dope on the streets from your one bedroome apartment*HEY LOOK IT'S ME CARTMAN I'M RETARDED*

Dn't get me starrted how there old farts tryn' pick apart my religion of course i'm gifted ain't no god but i'm lifted

Listen i'm the wizkid who grew little different

Welcome to my life bitch it's my last mission

refrén.:Now you see my life and it looks so pretty looks so pretty

you want what you can't have and you knows that's too damn bad try and take my pride me bath know tht's silly know that's silly

i was born to rip shit born with too much wit tht's why they call me the wizkid cuz

I drip hit's

mimie me?i'm too sick you can't hang i'm too quick

what's my name?Deuce bitch it's the new shit.

Leavin' ego's bruised in ya you're trapped you're stupid i ry ans step in my shoes but it's foolish

i'm coo coo homie i got screw loose

fuck tool you can kiss my ass too bitch

you and your Dr Phil affiliates you're woth

two cents of my time and a few bars so move bitch

as long as i'm doing music i'm a be nuesence it's new movement.

refrén.:Now you see my life and it looks so pretty looks so pretty

Húú sok lett:/Elég nehéz volt leírnom,de hálás lennék,ha vki lefordítaná,mert a google fordító és az én tudásom nem elég:/

KÖSZÖNÖM!!!

2010. szept. 18. 19:46
 1/1 A kérdező kommentje:
Oh bocsánat, egy mondat a köszönöm alá ment, de az ott van a refrénben!
2010. szept. 18. 19:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!