Kezdőoldal » Utazás » Észak-Amerika » DC kornyeken elok: tudnatok...

DC kornyeken elok: tudnatok meselni?

Figyelt kérdés
Nagyon tetszik DC kornyeke, gondolkodom rajta, hogy oda koltozom (most is az USA-ban elek csak mas regioban). Csak turistakent voltam eddig ott, nem eltem DC-ben, igy nem tudom, hogy milyen. Hallottam, hogy a bunozesi rata meg mindig magas. Melyek azok a suburbok, ahova erdemes csaladdal koltozni? Egy atlagos 4 szobas, 2 furdos haz kb. mennyi?
2011. jún. 11. 19:02
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Na ná !
2011. jún. 11. 20:30
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Ha amugy is az usaban elsz, akkor miert nem angol forumokon kerdezoskodsz? Szerintem nagyobb az eselye h talalsz olyat aki ott el, mint itt a gyikon.

""Washington DC is like most major US cities (all though technically it is a district and not a city). It has it's nice touristy areas, and some areas that you are better off avoiding.

You just have to note your surroundings. Washinton DC is a place with a very powerful feeling to it (of course, you are in one of the most politically influencal places in the world). It bustles with tourists from all over the US and the world, and people who work in DC, on a daily basis.

I'm a Marylander, but I'm much closer to Baltimore than I am DC. That's just my opinion formed apon the handful of times I've actually been IN the US capitol instead of just nearby in the last few years.

Pretty much I go to DC for rock concerts, and occasionally a sporting event if Baltimore happens to be the visiting team. DC offers much to the tourist as it does for the sports fan, and or the concert goer.

The weather in Maryland/DC during the winter time is hit and miss. One week you can get dumped on with snow with temperatures in the 20s and 30s during the day. Next week? 60s during the day and a whole lot of melting snow. Anyone who lives in Maryland, DC or northern VA knows that I kid you not here.

Springtime is beautiful here mid to upper 70s during the day, 60s at night. This is the perfect time to be in Maryland or DC before the hot and muggy days of summer arrive where you aren't able to do much outside without breaking a sweat.""

2011. jún. 12. 09:13

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!