Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Az a kérésem lenne hogy ki...

Az a kérésem lenne hogy ki javitanátok ezt a levelet? Egyedül irtam és nem tudom hogy helyes-e. A feladat az volt hogy irjak a baratomnak egy levelet amiben elmeselem egy betegsegemet.

Figyelt kérdés

Hi Amanda,

I'm writing to tell you about, that I was sick,

Sunday, I and my family went to Himalaya. Here the weather it was very cold and the sky was cloudy. I became flu.

Monday while I woke up, I had a very headache and I had a fever. My mother made a very hot tea and toast. All day I blowed the nose and I stayed in the bed. It was very bad, because I couldn`t play with my sister and I couldn`t go to school. Evening I had fever again and I coughed. My moher sayed, that romorrow we`ll go ti doctor. The next day the doctor examined and he gave medicine. I feel bette now, but my throat is a little sore.

And how are you? Write back soon.

Love

Betty

2013. okt. 13. 11:01
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

csak a nyelvtani hibákat javítom

I'm writing to tell you about MY ILLNESS.

ON Sunday my family AND I went to THE HimalayaS. The weather was very cold THERE and the sky was cloudy. I FELL ILL WITH flu.

ON Monday WHEN I woke up, I had a very BAD headache and I had a fever. My mother made SOME very hot tea and toast. All day I WAS BLOWING MY nose and I stayed in bed. It was very bad, because I couldn`t play with my sister and I couldn`t go to school. IN THE evening I had fever again and I coughed. My moTher SAID that THE NEXT DAY WE WOULD go TO SEE THE doctor. The next day the doctor examined ME and he gave ME SOME medicine. I feel bettR now, but my throat is a little sore.

And how are you? Write back soon.

2013. okt. 13. 14:03
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
nagyon szépen köszönöm :)
2013. okt. 13. 21:37

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!