Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Angol házifeladatom megnéznéte...

Heyholetsgo kérdése:

Angol házifeladatom megnéznétek, hogy helyes-e? (A szövegkommentben)

Figyelt kérdés
2013. okt. 26. 19:12
 1/4 A kérdező kommentje:

Dear Susie,

The first thing what i would like to tell you nothing is impossible. Don’t only slim girls have boyfriends.You can see chubby girls have a boyfriend too and they are really love each oder.You dont have to be unhappy.You don’t have to take after to your friends.Because there are a lot of boys who likes the over- weight girls. If you want to be pretty , you dont have to be very very slim.Because everybody like something else.

But don’t forget, you have to decide what is important for you.First thing you only want boyfriend or you want boyfriend and lose weight.This thing nobody can instead of you. You can lose weight easy. On the internet you can find a lot of diet.You onli have to choose and do.I suggest you do any sports connect a football team or something..You should go to the gym.

Can you do it ? This is your decision. Nobody can do instead of you.How do you fell better yourself?

You should change lifestyle or no ? If you think that you have to change your lifestyle you have to deal that how? I hope everithyng will be better.

2013. okt. 26. 19:13
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Javított vezió:

The first thing I would like to tell you is that nothing is impossible. Not only slim girls have boyfriends.You can see chubby girls have a boyfriend too and they really love each other.You don't have to be unhappy.You don’t have to be like your friends.Because there are a lot of boys who like overweight girls. If you want to be pretty, you don't have to be very very slim.Because everybody likes something else.

But don’t forget, you have to decide what is important for you.The first thing: do you only want a boyfriend or do you want a boyfriend and to lose weight. Nobody can do this instead of you. You can lose weight easily. On the internet you can find a lot of diets.You only have to choose one and do it.I suggest you do some sports, join a football team or something..You should go to the gym.

Can you do it ? This is your decision. Nobody can make it instead of you.How do you feel better?

Do you want to change your lifestyle or not? If you think that you have to change your lifestyle, how do you think you have to it? I hope everithyng will be better.

2013. okt. 26. 19:18
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
*how do you think you have to do it?
2013. okt. 26. 19:19
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen ! :)
2013. okt. 26. 20:26

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!