Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Szerintetek ez az információs...

Szerintetek ez az információs levél milyen? (telc angol középfokra készülök)

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Sir/Madam

I have seen your advertisement on a website, on the internet, and it was interesting for me. I would like to organize a a farewell party for my friend, and I would like to ask some information about your party servicing.

I am a student from Technical University of Budapest.

At the next week my friend will go abroad, and before this I would like to organize a farewell party.

I read on the internet, that in your restaurant you make partys for anyone. Could you give me some information about your party servicing?

How many people can I invite?, What kind of menus do you have?, Do I have to reserve table, or you have free anytime?, If I have to, How many people can sit to a table?

Could you please inform me about the costs?, How much is it for an afternoon? I hope it is not very expensive, because as i said earlier I am student.

Last but not least I would like to order a cake for her.

She has to eat diet cake, so Could you make a diet cake, or I have to order from a confectionery?

I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully.

2014. jan. 2. 19:53
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!