Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Helyes ez az angol bemutatkozá...

Dimsal kérdése:

Helyes ez az angol bemutatkozás így?

Figyelt kérdés

My name is Brigitta Galyas and I’m 18 years old. I was born in Szombathely on the 31th of August. I live in Csepreg, which is a small town int he west of Hungary. I live in a house with a big garden. I live ont he outskirts of town.

I am studying at a secondary school, which is called Nádasdy Tamás Secondary Vocational School of Economics and Information Science. I like coming here, because my friends are here. My favourite subjects are Geography and English, but I don’t like Mathematics. My weak point is History, but I’m trying to improve it. I’m also good at Grammar. I get to school on foot. I like this school very much because I can learn modern languages, English and German and I have extra lessons in Information Science and Economics. This year I want to take a language exam and after the school leavning exam I’d like to study at university.

I’m 163 cm tall and weigh 61 kilos. I'm not thin. I’ve got olive skin.A lot of people say that I take after my mother from her I inherited my long, wavy and brown hair and my big brown eyes. I also resemble my sister and brothers. I wear simple, colorful clothes, my favorite color is blue.

My friends think of me, I'm friendly, helpful, understanding and funny girl. But I'm sometimes rather touchy, moody and a bit lazy, too. I don’t like to be the leader. I’m flexible and esay to get along with. I can't make decisions very quickly and I'm rather impatient sometimes.

In my free time I like riding a motorcycle whit my boyfiend and read a book. My favourite writer is Will North. At the weekend, I usually watch TV, read a book and go out with my boyfriend. Most of my friends are my classmates, but I also have some friends from my childhood She’s name is Gabriella. She is very nice and understanding. We usually talk and watch movies when we are together. We meet every day. I don’t like going to parties, but I like go to the cinema. I enjoy cooking. I love to watch good movies, my favorite of the crimes and thrillers. I like many kinds of music, depends on my mood what I listen to. I collect bus tickets.

Of course I spend a lot of time whit my family, too. I come from a small family. I live with my mother, my stepfather, my other brother and other sister. I have more a other brother, but he has not live with us. My maternal grandparents are no lolger alive. I’ve got three cousins. My mother is a factory worker, She works for a big company. My stepfather works for a local firm.

2014. szept. 6. 13:02
 1/3 anonim válasza:
soook a hiba :)
2014. szept. 6. 13:35
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

És biztos jó ötlet ennyi személyes adatot közzétenni?

[link]

2014. szept. 6. 14:43
 3/3 anonim válasza:
Haha :D
2014. szept. 7. 21:57

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!