Kezdőoldal » Közlekedés » Tömegközlekedés » If the person is entering...

HOBAK kérdése:

If the person is entering Hungary by train from a foreign country and does not have a train ticket, can he buy it on train as soon as the conducter aproaches, without any extra fee or penalty (will he pay regular price)?

Figyelt kérdés

I would like to buy a ticket from Kelebia to Zahony, and don't know if I'll have enough time to exit the train to do so after border, or ticket sales may not work in the middle of the night in a small town like Kelebia..

Sorry that the question is in English.. I don't speak Hungarian.. It took me an hour just to register.. :( Please leave the question, I don't know where else to look for answer, and who to ask.. Thank you!

2014. aug. 9. 07:30
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

MÁV says: "If you get on the train on such a station or stop where there is no ticket sale, the conductor will sell you the appropriate ticket without any supplementary fee. Make sure you have a valid ticket before you get into a train or train car without conductor (the letters KN indicate it)."

I think that means if you take off on a station where you cannot buy hungarian ticket, you can buy it from the conductor.

2014. aug. 9. 12:42
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Try to buy the whole ticket from Kelebia to Záhony at the departure station, Kelebia. I hope it is possible there.
2014. aug. 9. 16:01
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Actually the first answer is correct, if you tell the conductor you haven't been able to buy a ticket because the cassa is closed, they will give you a ticket without any fee.
2014. aug. 9. 16:04
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:

In international traffic you have to hold an international ticket for the whole uninterrupted leg of your journey. So if you don't change trains in Kelebia, you have to have an international ticket, not a domestic one. Of course it is not always easy to check who arrived with the internationak train and who's been sitting already at the station when that train arrived, but if you're not lucky, you'll be fined.

The Kelebia ticket office is closed at night, in that case you can buy a domestic ticket on board the train. But again, remember the above rule.

2014. aug. 9. 17:34
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Thank you all very much for you answers.. I will buy international ticket then from Belgrade to Kelebia, not to risk anything.. (I was thinking of just buying it to Subotica, last station in Serbia) And then from Kelebia to Zahony, on the train if I arrive at night.. or to Kiskunhalas first, and then from there to Zahony If I arrive during daytime.. It's good to know that the Kelebia ticket office is not opened at night, and that a person can buy a ticket on the train for the same price if the ticket office is not opened.. Thanks again!
2014. aug. 9. 18:23

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!