Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Hogy kell megcsinálni ezt az...

Hogy kell megcsinálni ezt az Angol házit? Segitetek?

Figyelt kérdés

Elso mondat kesz van?

Múlt idot és a folyamatos mult idot kell hasznalni.

Airport Story

I ....was catching..../catch/a later flight to St. Louis, then on to Minnesota. A couple of seats in front and the aisle over .............../sit/a very pretty lady. I ................./smile/at her noticing her pretty floral dress. She ................../smile/back at me.As I ........................./get off/ the plane, I .........../notice/........ her again standing by the prompters seeing what flight she was to take and what gate. I ................../stand/ beside her looking for my gate, and flight number. I ...................../coment/ to her that I had noticed her on the flight to St. Louis and she had on a pretty dress. She said "Thank you", I ........./ask/ what flight she was taking? She ........./say/ to "Phoenix". I ................./look/ and she ................./have/a two-hour layover, I also ................../have/ a two and a half hours layover and I .............../ask/ her if she would like to go to the cafeteria for something to eat or drink. She said "Sure". We ........................../introduce/ ourselves on the way down the ramp, and she .........../tell/me that her name was "Phyllis". I ............./laugh/ and I ............/say/ "my name is Phyllis also". We................/be/ there for the next 2 hours talking / about her current life. As we ................./sit down/, she began telling me that she ................/be/ dying of cancer and ................./have/ less than 6 months to live. She ....../be/ on her way to visit her children and grandchildren before ............../begin/of the taking treatment. She then ............../tell/ me that she ........../have/ never flown before and she had prayed a specific prayer. She .........../be/ afraid she would get lost at the airport and not be able to find her way to the gate.She................../ pray/, that someone would meet her at the gate and stay with her until she left the airport. She then .................../ask/ me "........../be/ you an Angel God .............../send/to me"? No, I .................../tell/ her I ........../be/no angel, but God ................../use/ me to answer your prayer.

2021. jan. 19. 15:32
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Gyakorlatilag az összes egyszerű múlt, az első is, a dying-nál meg megadták az -ing alakot, így oda csak a létige kell. Valami gubanc viszont van a "/begin/of the taking treatment"-nél, ez így biztos nem jó szórend.
2021. jan. 19. 16:23
 2/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Így írta a tanár. Én csak át másoltam ide
2021. jan. 19. 17:38
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Nem tudom hogy kell 😐
2021. jan. 19. 21:55

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!