Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol fogalmazás javítása?

Angol fogalmazás javítása?

Figyelt kérdés

Helyes szerintetek a fogalmazás és érthető?

My ideal company

The reason I chose the theme my ideal company, because I have always been interested in how to be involved in well-run business.When I think of an ideal company, the first thing that comes to mind is a company whose greatest strength is adaptability and always has room to grow. It also works with the latest technologies and equipment and cares about the environment. Although there is no ideal, we must strive to be as good as possible and not to see shortcomings as a negative, but rather as a motivation to improve.

My ideal business is an online business selling electronic products. These can be purchased through an online shop interface, which makes the choice easier and more efficient. The company would offer a wide range of hardware-based products, including computers, laptops, phones, tablets and many other accessories.

The products would be packaged and shipped in an environmentally friendly way, in addition to being of the highest quality. Nowadays, this has not only become a necessity for customers, but would also be an important message for the company to send out to people to buy what they can in an environmentally conscious way. It is an efficient way to get a new electronic device at an affordable price.

The website and the shop would be easy to use, tailored to the needs of the customer, with the possibility to write a customer review under each product, thus evaluating the product. This would not only make it easier for future buyers to make a choice, but the company would also try to correct any problems that might arise.

I would definitely work with a motivated team where employees are valued. And the company provides them with a healthy and motivating environment and the best opportunities to build their career. I would have a strong human resources team that connects all aspects of the business and aligns it with the company's vision.

It would also be an ideal workplace for employees to be proud of. They would receive a competitive salary, commensurate with their education, professional experience and the specificities of the job required. The company would offer a benefits and incentives package that would make them more interested in achieving better performance. Everyone would find their own role and responsibilities to achieve the current targets. There is a well-established company culture, with clear and proven processes, methods and good practices to support the work. It is important that they are recognised and able to mentor and teach those under them. Communication should flow quickly and from all necessary directions to make sure everything runs smoothly. In addition, it is important to have a good team spirit and, if necessary, to provide quick and effective support to employees from management and colleagues. However, they should be allowed to make their own decisions.

Employees would be surrounded by safe, ergonomic and work-friendly conditions in which they would enjoy working. Finally, the company would provide plenty of opportunities for learning, development, training and exchange of experience.

For the company, the customer's interests would come first and it is important that all the chattels are accessible. The company would constantly analyse the feedback that its customers would receive using the internet, telephone and other communication channels. it is also important that employees show a genuine and deep interest in the customer, creating a positive impression that will make them want to return to buy in the future.

The company would, however, respect the customer's desire to self-serve..., but would always provide the opportunity to contact the staff and ask them any questions they may have. It would also strive to help in the fastest, most efficient and customer-satisfactory way possible, as the customer experience must be constantly improved, often through improvements in production processes.

In my opinion, the heart of any company is its employees, and my dream company should be a place where the owners see them as their greatest asset. It is a place where there is a healthy working environment and where employees are encouraged to continuously develop themselves. The owners of my dream company can expect loyalty from their employees and a continuous effort to exceed their expectations.

Customers will be welcomed by their ideal company in all channels! And before the customer shows up - literally or figuratively. The organisation continuously assesses

In my dream company, the management takes into account the needs and interests of all those who have some connection to the organisation, not just those who have a direct financial link to the company's profits. Managers will be good role models for their subordinates and good leaders.

This leads to a very tense working atmosphere in the company and lower productivity. In my dream company, however, these relationships would be supportive and community outreach oriented to overcome any differences people may have at different stages of their lives. I would like to work in a company where management takes measures to meet the expectations of different groups, improve understanding between different generations and help them work together to solve problems arising from intergenerational differences.

In summary, my dream company is quite idealistic. It is a socially responsible organisation with a corporate culture based on mutual understanding and support. Its managers value their employees and encourage their further development, both professionally and personally.

#javítás #angol #fogalmazás #ellenőrzás #essy
2021. nov. 29. 17:53
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

"The reason I chose the theme my ideal company, because I have always been interested in how to be involved in well-run business."

= "The reason I chose the theme "my ideal company" is because I have always..."

Amúgy ez baromi hosszú, úgyhogy csak átfutottam. Más hibát nem nagyon látok.

2021. nov. 29. 18:08
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Ja, esetleg az always-ekből kivehetnél néhányat, átfogalmazhatnád máshogy, mert sokat ismétled.
2021. nov. 29. 18:09
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

"it is important that all the chattels are accessible"

Ez mit akar jelenteni?

"community outreach oriented"

meg ez?

2021. nov. 29. 21:14

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!