Valaki segítene ebben?

Figyelt kérdés
150 szavas informáló levelet kell írni születésnapi meghívóról, hogy meghívod a barátod/barátnőd, hol lessz,mikor és részletesen leírni a programot.
márc. 2. 18:45
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Melyik része okoz gondot?
márc. 2. 18:46
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:

Egy verzió már meg van írva csak kijavítani kellene,mert tartalmi hibák vannak benne,mivelhogy pár éve kezdtem el az angolt tanulni és még nem nagyon megy összefüggő szövegalkotás.

És még kiegészíteni kellene 1-2 mondattal mert már nem jut eszembe semmi.

márc. 2. 20:10
 3/5 A kérdező kommentje:

Dear Patrícia, I would like to invite you as my best friend and cousin to my 18th birthday celebration, which will take place on Saturday, May 4, 2024, in our family home.

The celebration will begin at 1:00 p.m., which will be followed by the cutting of our favorite banana strawberry flavored cake with stracatela coating mass and the opening of the champagne piper Heidiseck rose champagne. There will also be smaller cream pastries, tea cakes, snowballs, coke cubes, Eszterházy cake, fanta slices, muffins and there will also be salty snacks. throughout the party, Ákos music will also be played from our own CD, but you can change it as you wish. Alcohol consumption is allowed in moderation, we will take care of the trip home. Your best friend Viktória

márc. 2. 20:12
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:

Dear Patrícia, I would like to invite you as my best friend and cousin to my 18th birthday celebration, which will take place on Saturday, May 4, 2024, in our family home.

The celebration will begin at 1:00 p.m., which will be followed by the cutting of our favorite banana strawberry flavored cake with stracatela coating mass and the opening of the champagne piper Heidiseck rose champagne. There will also be smaller cream pastries, tea cakes, snowballs, coke cubes, Eszterházy cake, fanta slices, muffins and there will also be salty snacks. The celebration will end with a garden cinema and a tent, on which a film will be shown from the CD by Ákos "Magunk maradtunk". During the whole party, Ákos' music will also be played from his own CD, but it can be changed as desired. Alcohol consumption is allowed, we will ensure the trip home what. Your best friend is Victoria

márc. 2. 20:15
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
A utolsó a jó
márc. 2. 20:16

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!