Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol házi, mese írás, megírta...

Angol házi, mese írás, megírtam megnézed légy szíves hogy értelmesre hogy jó lett-e?

Figyelt kérdés

She was murdered. I couldn’t do anything about it. She will be gone forever and all I did is just stand there and not do anything. You know this was back in the time when I was really young; when I was young all we wanted is to be free and not be one of those who we young people are. It all started out with the night when my sister Willow came home from school.

‘Mom where is your shirt with the flower patter?’ she asked, ‘I want to go out with friends today, and I need to wear something nice.’

‘Honey, you aren’t going anywhere today! You’re helping me.’ mom yelled.

‘But mom, you can’t force me to do that,’ Willow started to argue with mom, but as always it didn’t work out. Mom has been always the queen of everything. In 1964 I was 14 and my sister was 16. She was different then me, she always liked to be something else then others. In that different way she became a hippie. Our parents really got scared when she told the family that she will be a hippie. My parents thought that it’s a really bad idea. They forced her not to be a hippie, but she never liked to listen to others. At that time she really liked The Beatles.

‘Will you stop listening to that? It’s getting annoying after you have listened to it almost hundred times,’ dad said in an interesting voice he never used before, it was kind in a way but you could still hear the madness in his voice. My dad was really strict, and he enjoyed being like that for some reason, he would always say to do that and this, even though we hated it.

‘Girly, come here. I need to talk to you,’ he would yell down stairs, ‘It is really important for you and for your sister.’

‘But dad…’ she couldn’t even finish her sentence, dad interrupted.

‘I do not care young girl. You come down now!’ he was getting angry.

‘Okay, dad okay,’ so we went downstairs.

As we got their dad had a huge backpack on his back. He looked like he was going to military. My sister and I looked at each other; mom ran into the room and looked at dad in a really surprised way.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked.

‘I have to go. I just got a letter from the military. They want me to fight in Vietnam,’ he explained.

‘Dad, please don’t go!’ I yelled.

‘You can’t leave use!’ Willow cried.

‘I have to go, there isn’t any other decision,’ he explained, ‘I promise as I get a chance to write a letter, I will,’ he seemed really serious, he was really serious. He walked out the door and turned to go to the bus stop that was 50 meters away from our house.

In the next couple days, mom was mean and she got mad at everything even though we did something that before she wouldn’t care about.

‘Mom, I’m going out with friends to the park,’ I wasn’t going to ask her since she never cared where I go,

‘You aren’t going anywhere, little girl!’ for some reason she was mad.

‘But, mom you never cared if I went to the park. You always let me go. I’m not that you young. I can help myself,’ I was said she didn’t understand me.

‘I do not care, you’re staying, and that’s the end.’

‘Fine, mom. Fine,’ I ran upstairs and started crying.

The next day mom was nicer since we got a letter from dad. This was in the letter:

Dear family,

I hope everything is going fine home. Here in Vietnam, everything is okay. Luckily no one died from my ‘heroes’. But we did kill some people from Vietnam.

This letter went so on, but I think these were the most important part of it.

Couple weeks after dad left my sister Willow was missing. No one seen here on that day. The whole day started with the normal basic things. We woke up at the same time went downstairs, ate breakfast, and then went to school. We did not go to the same school so she always had to go other way then me. She was a bad girl, she told me she was taking drugs and that she had a boy friend that was 4 years older than her, but I had to promise her that I won’t tell me or anyone else, so I did. On the day when she got missing I told mom the whole thing that she was taking drug and that she had a boy friend.

‘Do you know anything about this boy?’ she asked.

‘No, mom. Willow didn’t tell me anything about him. The only thing I know about him is that he is 4 years older than Willow.’ Mom was socked. She always thought use to not show our emotions, but now she started crying.

‘I need your father. I can’t stand this without him. It’s impossible,’ she cried.

Some days later the police told use that they found a dead person, and that they want use to see if that is Willow. On that afternoon we went there I we saw her. And she was dead. Mom couldn’t stand crying, but I tried staying strong, but it didn’t work out, I also started crying. Seeing my sister dead was really hard. I always looked up on her, I always wanted to be like her, and now how I see her it’s not what I want. Once she told me that when she was at my age she had up and downs her some of her grades were failing and that she was too scared to tell mom and dad so what she did is she pretended to be sick and she told mom and dad that she is going to school but she didn’t instead she went to this guy. She was truly a hippie at that time, but not the good type of hippie that is peaceful in a good way. She was peaceful because of the drugs she was taking.

From the police station we wanted to go home with mom but one of the police man came up to use and told use that it would be the best if we would stay and answer some questions. Mom told that man that she thinks it’s a useless thing. So, we went home.

The next day mom went to work, and she had been told that they don’t need her and that they want to kick her out of the job.

I saw mom run in the house, at the same time she started crying.

‘What is wrong, mom? Why are you crying?’ I asked, but there was no reply. ‘What the matter?’

‘I… I got… I got kicked out. They don’t need me anymore. I need to search for a new job, but it’s really hard at this time. I think we have to sell the house and buy a smaller one so we can afford everything else,’ she started crying even harder.

‘We could go to you cousin’s house. He said he will take care of you until I search for a new job.’

Three weeks mom was searching and searching for a new job but she could find anything that she would like. The once that she would like were too much for her to take. At the same time I didn’t had to go to school since my school was too far away, and my cousin didn’t had a car to take me with.

We got a new letter from dad.

Hello family,

I hope you all had a good winter time there. Also I would like to tell that I am coming home. I hope I will be home in May.

We were really happy that we got a letter, finally. Dad didn’t know what happened to Willow, yet.

Mom was really sad that there wasn’t any chance telling him that Willow died.

Months went by and noting happened. Mom still didn’t have a job; I could not go to school at all. Couple days after we got the letter we had a letter in our mail box. It wasn’t from dad. It was from

2011. máj. 29. 18:17
1 2
 1/14 A kérdező kommentje:
nagyon hosszúra sikeredett sajna 15 oldal, remélem lesz valaki aki megnézi annak előre is köszönöm puszikaa (L)
2011. máj. 29. 18:18
 2/14 A kérdező kommentje:
LOL fail kérdés lett bocsánat xD Szóval légy szíves nézd meg hogy értelmesre sikeredett-e az én kis mesém *-*
2011. máj. 29. 18:23
 3/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

"not do anything" - dupla tagadás

do nothing helyesen

2011. máj. 29. 18:41
 4/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
not be one of those who we young people are - ez mit akar jelenteni?
2011. máj. 29. 18:43
 5/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Kitől jött a levél? :)
2011. máj. 29. 18:54
 6/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
fú, én nem tudom végigolvasni...
2011. máj. 29. 18:55
 7/14 A kérdező kommentje:
oksa semmi baj, :\ nagyon hosszú lett tényleg :(((
2011. máj. 29. 19:02
 8/14 A kérdező kommentje:
köszi :) átírtam do nothing -ra
2011. máj. 29. 19:03
 9/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Nem olvastam végig, de a 18:41-es komment mekkora fail már. Hogy lenne a "do not anything" dupla tagadás??!
2011. máj. 29. 19:13
 10/14 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Igazad van, én követtem el, úgy olvastam, hogy do not nothing, először úgy is akartam válaszolni, hogy csak hagyd ki a not-ot.

Nem is értem.

2011. máj. 29. 19:18
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!