Ki tud angolba segíteni?

Figyelt kérdés

Past simple vs. Past Progressive

I think I (1)________ (get) home at about half past five.

Ok, and what (3)______ you _______(do) at six o'clock when the accident (4)_________(happen)?

Hmmm, at six o'clock, let me see...I(5)________(do) the washing-up.

So you (6)________(be) busy in the kitchen. How (7)_______ you _______(see) the accisent then?

Well, as I (8)_________(do) the washing-up, I(9)_______(look) out of the window. This is what I(10)________(see). A boy(11)__________(ride) his bicycle along Keynes Street. When he(12)_________(get) to the corner of Keynes of Walton street, a car(13)____________(turn)into Keynes Street.

The driver(14)________(not see)the boy and(15)_______(hit) him. The boy(16)_________(fall) off his bike but thedriver(17)_____________(not stop).

He just(18)________(drive) away! That's why I(19)________

(call) the police.

(20)________you_______(manage) to see the driver?

No, I (21)__________(not can) see him. He(22)__________(be) too far away.

2011. szept. 21. 18:19
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

I think I got home at about half past five.

Ok, and what were you doing at six o'clock when the accident happened?

Hmmm, at six o'clock, let me see...I was doing the washing-up.

So you were busy in the kitchen. How did you see the accident, then?

Well, as I was doing the washing-up, I looked out of the window. This is what I saw. A boy was riding his bicycle along Keynes Street. When he got to the corner of Keynes of Walton street, a car turned into Keynes Street.

The driver didn't see the boy and hit him. The boy fell off his bike but the driver didn't stop.

He just drove away! That's why I called the police.

Did you manage to see the driver?

No, I couldn't see him. He was too far away.

Leckét csinálni luxus?...

2011. szept. 21. 19:00
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
köszi =)
2011. szept. 21. 21:17

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!