Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Valaki segít ANGOL LEVÉL...

Valaki segít ANGOL LEVÉL írásában? (lent a feladat! )

Figyelt kérdés

You are taking part in an English course at an international language school where there are students from al laround the world.You receive the following email from the International Students Club.

Calling all students!

international students party this friday evening

At the Sun Bar,Green Club

music and food from all over the world

Want to come?Send an email to Simon

-accept invitation

-ask if you should bring any food

-ask if you can bring a friend from another school

-ask how to get to the party

2012. máj. 3. 11:20
 1/1 teleka ***** válasza:

Dear Simon,

First of all, thank you for inviting me for the students party. I'm definitely going to be there.

I just would like to ask if I should bring any food, soft drinks or some snacks with me.

I have a friend who's attending another school, but would it be a problem if I brought him with me to the party?

All in all I'd be very happy if you could give me some information about getting to the party. Sholud I take the bus or is it close enough to the schhool to take a cab?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

XY.

Ez nyilván rövidített változat, itt-ott meg lehet toldani.

2012. máj. 4. 20:42

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!