Hogy helyes angolul ez a fogalmazás?

Figyelt kérdés

Nem meg valami jól az angol, és a social consciencerol kellett írjak. Aki jól tud angolul, megnézné, kérem, hol hibáztam? Előre is köszönöm!

Social conscience for me means that everybody need to help for other people, who ca't help for him/herself.

In the world it's lot of people, who have great problems: don't have family, friends and home. This people is exposed to other people, who is unkindness. I know, a simple person can't help to all people, but I think that the least is that when we have knowledge of a person, who is attacked and maltreated, we inform someone, who can help for he/she.

The most don't want to see what happening in the world. They choose the easer way, as against the good way. But this don't wrap anything up.

If anyone don't want to help to other, but don't want to do wrong, the world will be a very good place.

Az utolsó mondatom ez akart lenni: Ha senki nem akarna segíteni másokon, de nem is ártana másnak, a világ nagyon jó hely lenne.

2013. ápr. 14. 13:51
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Ez tele van hibával, de nem fogom átírni neked az egészet.
2013. ápr. 14. 14:05
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Én is tudom, hogy hibás. De ha egyet nem soroltál fel közülük, miért válaszoltál? A semmiér?
2013. ápr. 14. 14:24
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Helyesen:

Social conscience means for me that everybody need to help other people, who can't help themselves.

In the world there are a lot of people, who have big problems: no family, friends or home. These people are exposed to other people, who are unfriendly/rude. I know, a simple person can't help all people, but at least I think it is that when we have knowledge of a person, who is attacked and maltreated, we inform someone, who can help he/she.

The most people don't want to see what is happening in the world. They choose the easier way, not the good. But this doesn't hide anything.

If noone wanted to help others, but wouldn't be harmful, the world would be a very good place.

2013. ápr. 14. 15:04
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen!
2013. ápr. 14. 15:45
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

3-aséban jóval kevesebb hiba volt, azt kijavitottam:

Social conscience means for me that everybody needs to help other people, who can't help themselves.

In the world there are a lot of people, who have big problems: no family, friends or home. These people are exposed to other people, who are unfriendly/rude. I know, a single person can't help all people, but at least I think it is that when we have knowledge of a person, who is attacked and maltreated, we inform someone, who can help him/her.

Most people don't want to see what is happening in the world. They choose the easier way, not the good one. But this doesn't hide anything.

If noone wanted to help others, but wouldn't be harmful, the world would be a very good place.

2013. ápr. 14. 15:55

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!