Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol házi volt, hogy írjunk...

Angol házi volt, hogy írjunk levelet egy lap szerkesztőjének, valaki segítene kijavítani, hogy nyelvtanilag is helyes legyen?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with regard to the article in your newspaper about the international aid programme. I would like to give you my opinion on this letter.

I agree with the food aid, but i think laptop donation is a joke.

They haven't got the necessary education to use laptops, but if they learn how to use it, they will can't use it for their work.

To have sense give laptops for them, they need to develop, but until they work on plantation, laptops are unnecessary.

They need food aid (and water aid of course) to survive the day.

While we are giving food for them, they need some advanced tool to develop their productivity.

And finally if they can solve their war problems, they will start development.

So, i think the main thing is the food, and after that they will can start develop.

Yours Sincerely,

xy

2013. szept. 11. 18:16
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with regard to the article in your newspaper about the international aid programme. I would like to give you my opinion ON THIS. (a cikkről mondod a véleményed, nem a levélről. to give your opinion on sg. véleményt mondani vmiről)

I agree with the food aid, but i think THE laptop donation is a joke.

They DON'T HAVE the necessary education (ehelyett talán knowledge vagy qualifications jobb lenne) to use laptops, but (innen hiányzik egy EVEN) if they learn how to use it, they WON'T BE ABLE TO (will can't forma nem létezik) use it for their work.

To make giving laptops a reasonable decision (amit itt írtál annak semmi de semmi értelme nem volt) they need to develop, (to be educated egy szebb szóhasználat) but until they work on plantationS, laptops are unnecessary.

They need food aid (and water aid of course) to survive the day. (ez a mondat nagyon nem illik ide, más bekezdésbe írd)

While we are giving food TO them, they need some advanced toolS (vagy technology, az egy szebb szó) to develop their productivity. (ez is kicsit lenézően hangzik, embereknek nem szokott "produktivitása" lenni, inkább skills- képességeik a jó szó ide)

And finally if they can solve their war problems, they will start developING.

So, (ide egy all in all szép lenne, de ez már csak apróság) i think the main thing is the food, and after that they WILL BE ABLE TO (will can még mindig nincs) start developING THE COUNTRY/community (nem tudom miről van szó).

Yours Sincerely,

xy

remélem segítettem, nem biztos hogy mindent kijavítottam, de a nagyobbakat igen. WILL CAN NINCS!!! :)

2013. szept. 11. 18:45
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
előző vagyok, még annyit hogy a develop kicsit sokszor szerepel, próbálj szinonímákat használni (improve)
2013. szept. 11. 18:47
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
thx
2013. szept. 11. 19:47

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!