Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » A lenti szövegben milyen...

A lenti szövegben milyen hibák vannak? Valamint megfelel annak a követelménynek, hogy hétköznapi szóhasználat van benne?

Figyelt kérdés

Angolra kellett írni egy levelet, ha látsz hibát benne, kérlek írd meg!:)

Dear Judit,

Thank you so much for the bracelet. It's look very nice. I wear it every day. I take care, because I don't want to lose it. You choose very well, the colour couldn't be better. I wear it all of my clothes because the bracelet really goes with everything. And it also goes with my Ice watch and the other bracelets.

I really enjoyed my birthday. My friends gave me a parfume, and i was glad because the smell of the parfume is very sweetie and good. My grandparents gave me some money and I gave more presents , like clothes and books. My cake was a fine ice cream cake. I'm sorry that you didn't taste it.

I hope you're well. Thanks again for the beautiful bracelet.

Love,

Karina

2013. szept. 15. 13:58
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Judit,

Thank you so much for the bracelet. It lookS very nice. I am wearing it every day. I take care of it because I do not want to lose it. You HAVE choseN very well, I love this colour. I AM wearING it TO all of my clothes because it goes with everything.

And it also goes with my Ice watch and my other bracelets.

I really enjoyed my birthday. My friends gave me a parfume as a present and i was glad because I like its sweetie FRAGRANCE of the parfume very much.

My grandparents gave me some money.

My cake was a fine ice cream cake. I'm sorry that you COULD'T taste it.

I hope you and your parents are well. Write back soon.

Much love,

Karina

2013. szept. 15. 17:25

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!