Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Megnéznétek ezt a rövid angol...

Megnéznétek ezt a rövid angol szöveget, hogy jól írtam e?

Figyelt kérdés

Két ajánló levelet kellett írni, egy hivatalosat és egy személyeset. Megnéznétek, hogy jók e? Elsősorban nyelvtanilag, de ha valaki formailag is meg tudja nézni azt is megköszönöm.

"XY worked at building sites every summer for six years as an unskilled labour. His main job was to assist skilled labours. It involved mostly physical works, so these kind of jobs could not cause any problem for him. He was a very valuable assistance, he easly did every job, which he had to. He had a good relationship with the other employees. It did not cause any problem to work with the others, in spite of he was much younger than the other employees. He always observed the rules and the discipline. I am confident that XY will continue to be very effective labour. He has my highest recommendation.

I have known XY since my childhood. He has been my neighbour for about twenty years. I have a good relationship with him. He is a very kind and helpful person. I have had also the chance to work with him, and it was a good experience. During the work we had always a good time, there was not any conflict and by this we were very effective. XY has my strong recommendation. He will be a credit to your program.

#referencia #ajánlólevél #baletelkelladnidegyorsan
2015. máj. 26. 11:07
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

unskilled és skilled helyett trained szót használd.

labour szó munkát jelent, de neked munkás szó kéne, ami labourer

mostly physical works, nem kell a többesszám ide

He was a very valuable assistance, he easly did every job, which he had to.

He was a very valuable assistance, he easly finished every assignment.

It did not cause any problem to work with the others, in spite of he was much younger than the other employees.

It did not cause him any problems to work with the others, in spite of him being much younger.

He always observed the rules and the discipline.

He always obeyed the rules and the required discipline.

I am confident that XY will continue to be very effective labour.

I am confident that XY will continue to be a very effective labourer.

He has my highest recommendation.

He has my highest recommendations.

a második felét majd más

2015. máj. 26. 11:42
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
köszike :)
2015. máj. 27. 09:44

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!