Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Kijavítanátok ezt az angol...

Kijavítanátok ezt az angol esszémet?

Figyelt kérdés
We live in a big house with a big garden so we have a lot of household chore.In the summer are more chore,because of the garden. For example mowing the lawn or weeding the garden.But in winter there is also enough work. My mother usually do the dusting,sweeoing or do laundry. In my room I do the vacuuming and i wash the windows. I usually take out the trash or watering plants. I hate washing dishes or sweeping.But my most disliked chore is ironing.

2016. jan. 31. 12:40
 1/1 Ivett néni válasza:

Szia, nézd, nagy betűkkel írtam a hibáidat!

We live in a big house with a big garden so we have a lot of household choreS.In the summer THERE are more choreS,because of the garden. For example mowing the lawn or weeding the garden.But in winter there is also enough work. My mother usually doES the dusting,sweePing or THE laundry. In my room I do the vacuuming and I wash the windows. I usually take out the trash or water(ING NEM KELL) plants. I hate washing dishes or sweeping, AND my most disliked chore is ironing.

2016. febr. 1. 10:07

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!