Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Mennyire pontos ez a szöveg?

Mennyire pontos ez a szöveg?

Figyelt kérdés

Egy angol nyelvű szöveget írtam, biztis nagyon pocsék, de kíváncsi lennék, hogy nyelvtanilag, illetve "angolilag" mennyire helytálló:

When we were together, somewhere in the flower-flavoured gusts of the summer I truly learned the meaning of word "love". I'll be forever remember the coral coloured sky, the sounds of the wild little owls, the soul touching smell of the black locust, and your soft and warm voice. These things were my nirvana, the sweetest cake my heart ever tasted, the best feeling I've ever felt. If I was the flower, you were the sunlight. I was addicted, I've belonged to you.

But I made sores on your pure innocent soul, I made unforgivable mistakes, and broke your heart. I'm not angry of you because you interrupted this relationship. You did the right thing and I hope you will find the true love during your life. I'm sure that guy will never love you as deep as I loved, but the most important thing for me is your happiness.

Our love got kicked, broken, destroyed and the flames got flooded by the fresh rains of april...but somewhere, in the top of the ashes, I'm still waiting for a little spark. Because maybe that will be ignite our summer love again...

2020. szept. 6. 10:16
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Nagyon szep. Nyelvtani hibak van benne, maximum csak 3 kifejezest irtam maskepp.

When we were together, somewhere in the flower-flavoured gusts of the summer, I truly learned the meaning of the word "love." I'll forever remember the coral coloured sky, the sounds of the wild little owls, the soul-touching smell of the black locust, and your soft and warm voice. These things were my nirvana, the sweetest cake my heart ever tasted, the best feeling I've ever felt. If I was the flower, you were the sunlight. I was addicted. I've belonged to you.

But I Punctured your pure, innocent soul, I made unforgivable mistakes, and broke your heart. I'm not angry with you because you interrupted this relationship. You did the right thing, and I hope you will find true love during your life. I'm sure that guy will never love you as deep as I did, but the most important thing for me is your happiness.

Our love was kicked, broken, destroyed, and the flames were put out by the fresh rainfall of April...but somewhere, on top of the ashes, I'm still waiting for a little spark. Because maybe that will ignite our summer love again...

2020. szept. 6. 10:53
 2/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen!!
2020. szept. 6. 11:05
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:
77%

little wild owls a sorrend

Én az interrupt és a during helyett más szót alkalmaznék.

A nyár után jött az április?

2020. szept. 6. 16:49
 4/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Nem, nyáron ismertem meg, áprilisban szakítottunk.
2020. szept. 6. 20:56
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:

true/lasting love for/in your lifetime

interrupted - folded/ended

2020. szept. 6. 23:57
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Talan meg a flower-flavoured helyett floral-scented
2020. szept. 7. 10:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!