Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ha egy angol állásinterjún...

Ha egy angol állásinterjún vagy hogyan válaszolsz ezekre a kérdésekre? Írnátok rá példát?

Figyelt kérdés
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? Do you like working in a team or alone? Why did you choose us? Are you willing to do overtime? Where did you work before? Why did you leave your job? Do you like training courses?
2011. jan. 16. 08:54
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
90%

My strength is my communicanional and precize personality.

My weakness is that I insist on my dreams and plans.

I like working in teams because people can be more effective together. (But I also like working alone on presentations or projects if it is needed.)

I choised you because this company is a well-motivated and powerfull company with clear goals.

For me the quality is the most important so you can count on me if extra time is needed.

I like the training courses because I like improve my current skills and knowledge.

2011. jan. 16. 09:28
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Do you like working in a team or alone?

I am equally comfortable working as a member of a team and independently. At my previous position there were some assignments that required a great deal of independent work and research and others where the team effort was most effective. As I said, I'm comfortable with both

Why did you choose us?

I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opportunity to have my skills and qualifications make a difference.

What are your strengths?

Technical skills: Include education, and any knowledge-based skills that you have acquired, such computer skills, other languages known, additional and special training undertaken, technical qualifications, etc

Soft skills:

Include those traits you acquire from your past experience in different jobs, such as people management skills, conflict managing skills, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills, etc

Personal skills:

Inbuilt talent and skills, such as friendliness, dependability, good team worker, deadline oriented, etc

What are your weaknesses?

"I am sometimes too much concerned with details but I have learned that delegation solves this aspect and I am using it often".

Your weakness should come out as a problem which is almost solved not a critical and hopeless trait that cannot be helped.

Are you willing to do overtime?

I already do work overtime. I enjoy my job and when a project deadline is coming up, everyone has to pull together to finish it – even if that means investing our beloved weekends.

Why did you leave your last job?

I am an excellent employee and I didn't want my unhappiness to have any impact on the job I was doing for my employer.

Do you like training courses?

I plan to continue my education and job training for the rest of my life. In any work-related field, keeping up to date through continuing education is of the utmost importance.

Where did you work before?

Ezt csak Te magad tudod megvalaszolni. Ha meg nem volt allasod, reszletezd tanulmanyaidat, ott milyen extra munkat csinaltal, esetleg. Vagy emlitsd meg diakmunkaidat.

2011. jan. 16. 09:51
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

[link]

nekem ez is hasznos oldal volt, meg van még egy, amit egy magyar csaj csinált, de most nem találtam meg. ott is voltak kérdések, válaszok.

2011. jan. 16. 13:36

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!