Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » SÜRGŐS: Angol fogalmazás a...

Dr.Balogh Richárd kérdése:

SÜRGŐS: Angol fogalmazás a repülésről valaki segítsen már?

Figyelt kérdés
2011. jan. 24. 15:00
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Why do you expect help from us if you don't ever write a ... description of your task?
2011. jan. 24. 20:02
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

I've already flown. I think air travel is definitely the quickest and the safest way of transport and air travel does save time. On the other hand I'm not sure that it is the most comfortable way of travelling though. I mean, it's definitely for those who aren't afraid of flying, but those who are nervous fliers think that it is tiring and exhausting and there are some people who get airsick when the flight is especially rough. Moreover, nowadays there are a lot of people who are afraid of terrorist attacks and thus they don't travel by plane. Plane travel is also very safe, because statistically, there are much fewer crashes than car accidents. Although, the chances that you survive a crash are rather small.

Air travel is a bit dangerous of our health because a health risk that one has to face while travelling by air can be deep-vein thrombosis. As I experienced, there is not much legroom in the economy class of an airplane, which might result in the swelling of the calves, severe pains due to blood clots in the vein. It's also advisable to lay off alcohol because it can also lead these troubles.

2011. jan. 24. 21:32

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!