Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Mit kérdezhetnek még? Tiszapar...

Mit kérdezhetnek még? Tiszaparti gimi 0. angol Otthoni teendők témakör. Jó az amit írtam? Általában egy oldal szokott lenni amit kiírok, ez viszont nem. Nem is volt benne a könyvbe amiből tanulok.

Figyelt kérdés

I make my bed every morning, and I water the plants in my room too. I have a few flowers in my room, such as violet, cyclamen, poinsettia, and lily. On Saturdays I tidy my room and vacuum the whole flat. I don't mind emptying the rubbish because it only takes two minutes. Hanging the washing is not too bad either. I don’t like dusting the furniture. I hate ironing when it’s hot. After meals I clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I only do the washing up, because we have a dishwasher too. I often help with the cooking. I clean and peel the vegetables and I like frying potatoes. I dust the selves and vacuum the carpet and the sofa once a week, usually on Saturday. I water the pants, vacuum the rooms, and dust the carpets. I also help my mother clean the windows.

My mother cleans the windows, and cleans up the bathroom. My father often helps her. My younger brother only 7 years old, so he sometimes vacuums the floor. I tidy my room and my younger sister helps me. My mother and my father clean up the kitchen and I help them. In the living room I dust the shelves, or vacuum the floor, my father vacuum the furniture. We always clean on Saturdays.

Oda volt írva hogy Házi munka, így azt fejtettem ki, Milyen kérdésekre szémíthatok még? Ez az uccsó témakör amit tudnom kell, a többit már tudom. Köszi!

2011. febr. 25. 15:34
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!