Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol prepozíciók. Kijavítanád...

Angol prepozíciók. Kijavítanád ha hibás?

Figyelt kérdés

Jane is terryfied 1........ dogs. When she was young, she would always cling 2........ her parents.

We don't need to worry 3........ noisy tourists as our cottage is far 4........ from the popular bars and beaches.

Beans are rich 5........ protein.

She found it very hard to deal 6........ the loss 7....... her grandfather.

The south coast of Spain is popular 8....... British holidaymakers because Britian is lacking 9........ sunshine.

I run ten laps 10......... the track everyday.

The player threw the ball 11......... the basket.

We heard 12........ my brother Max 13........ the right moment, mum was begining to get worried.

She studied three years to get a degree 14........ biology.

All 15......... all, I prefer being 16........ my owen to participating 17....... social events that I don't really enjoy.

1. by

2. to

3. about

4. away

5. in

6. with

7. to (??)

8. in

9. of

10. ???

11. into

12. ???

13. in

14. from

15. in

16. on

17. the(??)

köszi.

2011. ápr. 2. 14:46
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Jane is terrified of dogs. When she was young, she would always cling to her parents.

We don't need to worry about noisy tourists as our cottage is far away from the popular bars and beaches.

Beans are rich in protein.

She found it very hard to deal with the loss of her grandfather.

The south coast of Spain is popular with British holidaymakers because Britian is lacking in sunshine.

I run ten laps on the track everyday.

The player threw the ball 11...... the basket.

We heard from my brother Max at the right moment, mum was begining to get worried.

She studied three years to get a degree in biology.

All in all, I prefer being on my own to participating in social events that I don't really enjoy.

1. by

2. to

3. about

4. away

5. in

6. with

7. to (??)

8. in

9. of

10. ???

11. into

12. ???

13. in

14. from

15. in

16. on

17. the(??)

2011. ápr. 2. 15:17

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!