Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki kijavítja a hibákat...

Valaki kijavítja a hibákat ebben az angol történetben? Szerintetek milyen lett? (én írtam, iskolai feladat volt :D)

Figyelt kérdés

An instructive cruise

This story describes how Kate learnt that being inconsiderate can make everything go wrong.

She told her experience to her sister, Sarah in a letter.

When Sarah read the letter, she was also surprised.

Dear Sarah,

Are you having a good time on your holiday? Unfortunately, I'm not. I've just arrived to Italy by ship.

At the beginning everything was wonderful, but then I made a mistake and things went wrong.

My cruise started on Saturday morning. When I got on the ship, I thought this will be the best holiday of my life.

I made new friends on the ship, four men became my best friends. One of them was called John, I fell in love with him. In the evening we had dinner together. He told me everything about his life and his secrets.

After we finished dinner and he paid the bill, the waiter gave him a voucher that he could redeem for a free meal in the restaurant.

On the next day I found it by any chance, and took it. I didn't say it to John, just went to the restaurant and ate my free meal.

Later I felt sick and weak. I had a temperature too, so I stayed in bed. John wanted to know what happened to me. Finally, it turned out that the food was dissoluted, that's why I became ill.

I had to tell him that I'd stolen his voucher. He was very angry of me and didn't want to talk to me any more.

I'm still ill and intend to leave for home as soon as I feel better.

I hope you won't make the same mistake that I did.

Take care,

Kate

This way Kate and Sarah learnt to always think their decisions over before doing anything.

2011. szept. 7. 17:56
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

I thought this WOULD be

On the next day I found it BY CHANCE

I didn't TELL it

and HAD my free meal

I had a HIGH temperature too

wanted to know what HAD happened to me

the food was SPOILT

He was very angry AT me

2011. szept. 8. 15:46
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi szépen! :)
2011. szept. 8. 18:54

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!