Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Segítség! Szövegkiegészítés?...

Segítség! Szövegkiegészítés? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Kaptam szünetre 10 ilyen szöveget.Párat sikerült megoldanom,de van,ami kifogott rajtam.Szüleim nem tudnak segíteni.Nagyon megköszönném ha valaki leírná nekem.(20 szót kell behelyettesíteni,azok közül,ami megvan adva.)

Many people like to eat mushroom.The mushroom we buy in the store are safe............eat.Some people like to pick mushrooms............the wild,but they have to be..........careful,because,some of them are poisonous.......if they look safe to eat.When.......friend and I returned to ur cabin.........bird hunting,he advised to pick some..................mushrooms and fry them.I tought that............a great idea.Then I went"I'm glad you know.......mushrooms,Henry,"I said,"I tought you...............,"he said,putting down his fork.We.............eating the food right away and gave..............to the dog instead.It walked away. ............we went outside later,the dog was.............there dead.We paincked.We hurried to.............nearest hospital,had our stomachs pumped and........get back until the next morning.Then.........man came to our door.He said................car had hit a dog the night before.

a,about,after,cook,cooking,did,didn't,died,dog,eats,even,fresh,his,in,lying,my,night,some,started,stopped,the,to,very,was,when

Előrre is nagyon köszönöm.!:)

2012. ápr. 9. 09:44
 1/1 EffyStonem96 ***** válasza:
Many people like to eat mushroom.The mushroom we buy in the store are safe to eat.Some people like to pick mushrooms in the wild,but they have to be very careful,because,some of them are poisonous even if they look safe to eat.When my friend and I returned to ur cabin after bird hunting,he advised to pick some fresh mushrooms and fry them.I tought that was a great idea.Then I went"I'm glad you know about mushrooms,Henry,"I said,"I tought you did,"he said,putting down his fork.We stopped eating the food right away and gave some to the dog instead.It walked away. When we went outside later,the dog was lying there dead.We paincked.We hurried to the nearest hospital,had our stomachs pumped and didn't get back until the next morning.Then a man came to our door.He said his car had hit a dog the night before.
2012. ápr. 14. 21:35

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!