Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki jó angolos, le ellenőri...

Valaki jó angolos, le ellenőrizné nekem ezt a hivatalos levelet?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Editor,

I am writing about the article called ‘Why TV is bad for us’ in your newspaper. First of all I have to say I totally agree with this. I want to get that clear I love films, but I know TV has bad side, too. But I would like to tell my opinions.

I think the worst thing about TV is we can be couch potato easily, because TV incites us to be lazy. People just lie in front of the TV and they do not do anything.

Then, while we are watching the box, we do not use our brains. There are many criminals, who did something bad, because they turned off their brains and they thought the reality is just a TV programme. Therefore I think TV teaches people that violence is the best solution for problems.

That is also true, TV often gives a trivial version of the news. I mean they tell less important news in more colourful, more interesting and more brutal version than they actually happened. This is because of the bigger admission, I think.

Finally, TV has a lot of disadvantages, but many people love watching it. I hope you will find it useful for a new article.

Yours sincerely,

<név>

2012. máj. 13. 13:39
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!