Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Hogy fordítanád ezt a mondatot...

Hogy fordítanád ezt a mondatot angolra?

Figyelt kérdés
Magyarország az egyetlen ország a Földön, ami minden oldalról önmagával határos.

2012. máj. 20. 15:31
 1/8 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Hungary is the only country on the Earth that is bordered by itself from all sides.
2012. máj. 20. 15:52
 2/8 anonim ***** válasza:
Hungary is the only country in the world which from every sides of its, border on itself.
2012. máj. 20. 16:02
 3/8 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen a válaszokat! :)
2012. máj. 20. 17:59
 4/8 anonim ***** válasza:

Hungary is the only one on Earth which is bordered BY itself.

This is not really true, because the countries all around Hungary are independent, so at the present Hungary is ordered by Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria and NOT by itself.

Lots of people remember for the Great-Hungary, that's why they think the country is ordered by itself. The past has passed the Hungarian people cannot forget.

2012. máj. 21. 21:00
 5/8 A kérdező kommentje:

Ye, certainly. This is metaphorical. But Hungary can't forgot this injustice anytimes.

[link]

2012. máj. 22. 21:59
 6/8 anonim ***** válasza:
Something what we can't change. The Trianon "Peace Agreement". I think we should get over it the fact that hungary has been holding its own brand new border since a long time, it's kinda like a played record, so there's nothing to get back, there's no country for renexation anymore. Some of the Hungarians after they enjoying holidays in eg: Croatioa, they think that they're in a "hungarian area". False! Croatia, and every other country around Hungary - as I said first - are indepentent. This is agreed and unchangeable. In the EU no one cares about Trianon.
2012. máj. 23. 08:56
 7/8 anonim ***** válasza:
I mean reannexation
2012. máj. 23. 08:57
 8/8 A kérdező kommentje:

Okay, okay. The full Great- Hungary restore would be unfair, but we should Transylvania and Slovakia's south area. Look these images, and let's think about it!

[link]

[link]

THAT Hungary would be the good in fact. (Croatia isn't Hungarian territory, I think too.)

2012. máj. 25. 15:26

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!