Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Állásra jelentkező angol...

Állásra jelentkező angol levél. Milyennek vélitek?

Figyelt kérdés

Nyelvvizsgán ez elfogadható?(közép/műszaki)

Egy szállodai hirdetésre írtam levelet a következő szempontok alapján: Suli/korábbi munkatapasztalat, érdeklődés, miért akarok teljes munkaidős állást és hogy miért pont Amerika.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response with regard to your advertisement which appeared in March of JOB magazine.

I would like to apply for the post of reception. I took a degree department of tourism in University of Budapest in 2011, but I worked in tourism until I was a student which it was only part time job. The most important job for me was in Britain where I have worked the post of reception in the famous London Hotel last summer for three month. I think got lots of experience in tourism. I am always interested in tourism and the American culture and it would be possible for me to work in foreign country. Furthermore, I would like to work in full time job, because I had only part-time job. In addition, I would like to reach higher level in my English knowledge so I would like to work in North America.

I hope that you will take up these references and grant me the opportunity of an interview. I look forward to your early reply.

Yours faithfully,

XY

Ha valaki elolvasná(aki profi angolból és leírná a hibákat akkor az sokat segítene nekem)

Köszönöm!

2013. máj. 11. 12:43
 1/7 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response/with regard to (eleg az egyik) your advertisement which appeared IN THE JOB magazine IN MARCH.

I would like to apply for the POSITION of RECEPTIONIST. I GOT a degree IN tourism AT THE University of Budapest in 2011. HOWEVER, I WAS WORKING in tourism WHILE I was a student, AS I TOOK part-time jobs. The most important job for me was in Britain, where I WORKED AS A RECEPTIONIST in the famous London Hotel last summer for three monthS. I think I HAVE got lots of experience in tourism. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN interested in tourism and the American culture, SO it would be A GREAT POSSIBILITY for me to work in A foreign country. Furthermore, I would like to work IN FULL-TIME, because I HAVE HAD only part-time jobS SO FAR. In addition, I would like to reach A higher level in my English knowledge, so (THAT IS WHY, szerintem belerakhatod) I would like to work in North-America.

I hope that you these references WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION and I WILL BE grantED the opportunity of an interview. I look forward to your early reply.

Yours faithfully,

XY

2013. máj. 11. 14:32
 2/7 anonim ***** válasza:

I hope that you these references WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

itt a YOU nem kell, veletlenul benne hagytam. bocsi

2013. máj. 11. 14:33
 3/7 anonim ***** válasza:

I think I HAVE got lots of experience in tourism. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN interested in tourism. Itt ismetles van, esetleg irhatnad igy:

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN interested in tourism and I think I have got lots of experience in this field.

2013. máj. 11. 14:38
 4/7 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen.
2013. máj. 11. 15:15
 5/7 A kérdező kommentje:

I think got lots of experience in tourism.

Ez a mondat egyébként az lett volna, hogy Úgy gondolom, sok gyakorlatot szereztem a turizmusból.

És nem pedig azt akartam mondani, hogy sok tapasztalatom van.

Az eredeti mondatnak akkor így jónak kell lennie.

2013. máj. 11. 17:23
 6/7 anonim ***** válasza:
Akkor irhatod azt hogy: I think I have gained lots of experience in tourism. Es meg valami, a that-et hivatalos levelben ne nagyon hasznald, he lehet reported speech-ben inkabb hagyd ki.
2013. máj. 11. 20:58
 7/7 anonim válasza:
sikerült az állás?
2016. nov. 9. 16:55

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!