Angolosok, help?

Figyelt kérdés

Kb. 10-15 sorban kellene angolból a következő feladatot megoldanom. Bármit kitalálhattok, csak nyelvtanilag jó legyen, köszi :)

How do you feel about exercise? Write two paragraps!

Paragrap 1.

What kind of exercise do you enjoy?

How often do you do it?

How does it you feel?

Paragrap 2.

Can you often think of better tnings to do?

Do you find it doesn't really make any difference to

the way you look or feel?

2013. okt. 19. 14:48
 1/2 csoki94 válasza:

My daily exercise usually consist of lifting weights and running. I do it as often as my schedule allows it, but I try to get at least three workouts in every week. I like exercising, because I feel better in general.

Most of the time I have lots of better things to do, like studying or just hanging out with friends, but I know I need to exercise to have a healthy lifestyle. As far as looks, I don't personally notice too big of a difference but it sure makes me feel healthier and fit.

2013. okt. 20. 05:58
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

The most simple exercise for me is when I'm balancing on my surf board, which I do every single day well in the morning and in the afternoon for good. Well, bro, I must tell it's awesome.

And you know what? I don't have anything on my mind. I can't live without my board, the sun and the wild ruffles of the ocean. So what I'm like? Just an ordinary surfer.

2013. okt. 22. 21:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!