Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Figyelt kérdés

2. family

I come from a quite large family. I have got two elder brothers Gergő, who is 19 and Ferenc who is 25. Gergő attends the local secondary school. Ferenc works in a hankook. I live with my parents and Gergő because Ferenc doesn't live us. Altogether there are six people in our family: my grandmother, my mother, my father, my two elder brothers and me. My mother 43 years old. she is tall. She has short brown hair and blue eyes. My father is 46 years old. He is medium height. He has short black hair and green eyes. They wear glasses. First of all, I think i have very nice parents: they are very understanding.I can tell them everything . Altgough they are a bit strict, I know it is good for me, because they want to best. Of course as every person does,they have some negative characteristics features as well: my father will be angry easily and my mom is sometimes forgetful. I take after my mom in looks, but people say i have got my father character, because he likes to draw. Usually it is my mother who I get on better with . She is very understanding and helps with a lot of good advice. My father works a lot and he is too tired to deal with my problems. My immediate family is very good. I like them. There aren't many arguments and we try to discuss everything together. My parents understand me. They try to talk to me as much as possible and they are really interested in my lifeand my problems.

We try to have lunch together every day. It is usually the only mealduring the daywhen everybody is at home. At weekends we do the shopping with my mother.We aslo like watching a good film in TV together or going to the cinema.

My grandmother lives very close to us, only about five minutes on foot, so I see them every day. We have lunched with her.She is 67 years old. She is an excellent cook and we all love her cakes.

My father has got two sistes. This means thet I have two aunts. They both have got three children.They are my cousins. I don’t often see my aunts; I meet her only on family occasions.

The most important family occasion in our family are birthdays, namedays, Christmas and Easter.

I usually celebrate my birthday with my family. We always invitemy grandmother and my aunt. The whole house is decorated with ballons. there is a big birthday cake and we have lunch together. I always get nice presents. Name days are not important family events in my family. My family always congratulate me and I get a board chocolate but I don't have a party.

I celebrate Christmas with my parents, grandmother and my brothers. On the twenty-four of December we decorated the Christmas tree with light and some ornaments and and we put our presents under the tree. My mom usually makes fish soup, pigmeal and nut roll. We visit my grandmother on the twenty-fifth and we go to my aunts, uncles and my cousins in Dunaújváros on twenty-six.

Easter Sunday we have a lunch together with my family. On Easter Monda, boys come to our house.to sprinkle my mother, my grandmother and me. We usually give them some chocolate or some painted eggs.

2014. febr. 4. 11:29
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Nem az.
2014. febr. 4. 11:53
 2/2 norbi2010 válasza:
Sok hiba van benne.
2014. febr. 8. 00:27

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!