Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Filmek, sorozatok » Írnátok Doctor Who idézeteket?

Írnátok Doctor Who idézeteket?

Figyelt kérdés

2013. júl. 19. 21:28
1 2 3
 11/26 anonim válasza:
,,The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things… The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, and make them unimportant."
2013. aug. 16. 23:25
 12/26 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

The Doctor: (takes a bite and promptly spits it out) That's discusting, what is that?

Amelia: An apple.

The Doctor: Apple's rubbish. I hate apples.

Amelia: You said you liked them.

The Doctor: No, no. Yogurt's my favourite. Give me yogurt. (tries it and spits it out) I hate yogurt. It's stuff with bits in it.

Amelia: You said it was your favourite.

The Doctor: New mouth, new rules! It's like eating after you've cleaned your teeth. Everything tastes -- Ahh! (has a spasm)

Amelia: What is it? What's wrong with you?

The Doctor: Wrong with me? It's not my fault. Why couldn't you give me some decent food? You're Scottish, fry something. (Amelia fries some bacon) Ah, bacon! (tries some and takes it out of his mouth) Bacon. That's bacon. Are you trying to poison me? (Amelia prepares some beans) Ah, you see? Beans. (tries some and spits them out in the sink) Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans. (Amelia gives him a plate of buttered bread) Bread and butter, now you're talking. (we cut to him throwing it, plate and all, out the door) And stay out!

Amelia: Got some carrots.

The Doctor: Carrots. Are you insane? Hang on. I know what I need. I need, I need, I need...fish fingers...and custard

2013. aug. 17. 20:38
 13/26 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

"-Maga a Doktor útitársa. Meg fog kegyelmezni.

-River Song vagyok. Ellenőrizd a feljegyzéseket."

2013. aug. 17. 23:35
 14/26 anonim ***** válasza:

"I was born to save the Doctor." - Clara

Egyébként a Run clever boy a legjobb, de azt már írták.

2013. aug. 27. 18:56
 15/26 scoobyhun ***** válasza:
58%

He's a crush of Justin Bieber!Exterminate!

(Ő odavan Justin Bieber ért!Megsemmisíteni!) :D

2013. aug. 31. 20:30
 16/26 Arkhia ***** válasza:

"Come on, Bessie, more cooperation!"

"Little blue men, with three heads?"

"Everything has it's time. And everything ends."

2013. aug. 31. 22:27
 17/26 anonim ***** válasza:

"Hey. Do you mind if I tell you a story? One you might not have heard. All the elements in your body were forged many many millions of years ago in the heart of a faraway star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. After so, so many millions of years, these elements came together to form new stars and new planets. And on and on it went. The elements came together and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together to make you. You are unique in the universe. There is only one Merry Galel. And there will never be another. Getting rid of that existence isn't a sacrifice, it's a waste!

Merry: So... if I don't, then everyone else..."

" Okay then. That's what I'll do. I'll tell you a story. Can you hear them? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgment. All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh you like to think you're a god. But you're not a god. You're just a parasite. Eat now with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow, so... so come on then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you're got a big a big appetite. Because I've lived a long life. And I've seen a few things. I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me! I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman! And I watched universes freeze and creation burn! I have seen things you wouldn't believe! I have lost things you will never understand! And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken! Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!"

2014. aug. 29. 15:10
 18/26 Imri-Szarka Fruzsina válasza:
100%

-He is coming.

-Who?

-The Doctor.

-But you are The Doctor!!

-Yep....

But time is change and so must I... We all change when you think acout it. We are all different people all through our lives and that's okay that's good you've got to keep moving. So long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

I will not forget one line of this...not one day...I swear.

I will allways remember when The Doctor was Me....

Ez volt a legutolsó beszéde a 11. Doktornak. Ekkor még egyszer láthatta Amy-t. :)

Számomra ő volt a kedvenc Doktorom!

2014. szept. 1. 20:49
 19/26 CukorHero ***** válasza:
100%

GERONIMÓÓÓÓÓ!!!

-Ez egy kicsit ijesztő.

-Egy törött órától félsz?

-Csak egy hangyányit, egy ici-picikét. Mert tudod, ha ez az óra elromlott,...és ugye nincs más óra a szobában.....................Akkor mi ketyeg?

2014. szept. 2. 19:31
 20/26 anonim ***** válasza:

"Well, I made up the name TARDIS from the intials: Time And Relative Dimension In Space. I had thought you'd both understand when you saw the different dimensions inside from those outside. "

-Susan Foreman

"We are not of this race. We are not of this earth. Susan and I are wanderers in the fourth dimension of space and time, cut off from our own people by distances beyond the reach of your most advanced science.

-1. Doctor"

2014. szept. 5. 23:06
1 2 3

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!