Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Filmek, sorozatok » NCIS tengerészeti nyomozókban...

Plasztik@ä kérdése:

NCIS tengerészeti nyomozókban meggi mikor fekszik a koporsóban?

Figyelt kérdés
hanyadik évad hanyadik rész?
2015. nov. 24. 15:55
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

McGee-re gondolsz?

1/23

1.23 Reveille At the very beginning of this episode McGee and Abby are arguing over who is going to wake up Gibbs. When Gibbs wakes up McGee and Abby explain to Gibbs that McGee figured out how to find out who Ari is. (Gibbs doesn't know Ari's name yet.) Abby backs up McGee's idea. We find out McGee spent the night at Abby‘s. He is shocked to find he slept in a coffin. Gibbs "All right. That’s worth a hall pass. I’ll call Norfolk. He stay at your place?" Abby "Yeah." Gibbs "Did you sleep in the coffin, McGee?" (Gibbs leaves the room.) McGee "Coffin!? You said it was a box sofa bed." Abby "Well, it is… sort of." McGee "That’s why you wouldn’t turn the lights on. I can’t believe I slept in a coffin." Abby(smiles) "Not just slept." Abby and McGee are 'playing' in her lab with the age progression software. Abby "Okay, now make him older than mummy dust. Oh, that’s so cool! Okay. Now as a young guy on his first date. He wasn’t a late bloomer like you, McGee. Oh, he’s so cute!" McGee "You think so? " Abby "Oh, well not cuter than you." (She hugs him from behind) McGee "Abs, I’m trying to work." Abby "Sorry." McGee "No, I like it. It’s just I can’t concentrate" Abby "Okay. What if I watch from way over here!?" (She walks across the lab and bumps into Gibbs. He gets very mad and irritated. He yells at McGee and Abby He tells McGee if he doesn't get a match within 3 days he's going to think that McGee's idea was just a ploy to play house with Abby. After Gibbs storms out Abby and McGee look at each other and smile. Like they thought it was funny that Gibbs got so mad at them.) In the bullpen Abby is sitting suggestively on Gibb's desk next to McGee who is sitting in Gibbs' chair. They are talking to Tony and Ducky about Ari. It seems throughout the episode Abby and McGee have completely gotten over their fight from the last episode.

2015. nov. 27. 14:49
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
igen köszi
2015. nov. 27. 15:40

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!