Kezdőoldal » Szórakozás » Sztárok, bulvár » Martin Freeman Iwould cook...

Darcydoo kérdése:

Martin Freeman Iwould cook Jesus pasta cimű interjúját leforditaná valaki nekem magyarra? Ha reirja angolul az is jó!

#interjú #Marti Freeman
2014. febr. 19. 23:02
 1/2 anonim válasza:

Első 1 percet elküldöm, most ennyire volt időm :) többit késöbb felteszem

I only really watch my own films. I don't watch any other films. I don't really like any other actors. So I've got a very small DVD collection. Because It is only me in it. I do fast forward everyone else. "You broke my heart fredo", that's probably my favourite like Al Pacino hugging John Cazale, Godfather 2. I mean they are just amazing.

I was always the pain in the ass at school, who kind of would question everything and would not let things slip. So people said something that I thought was unacceptable, I'd kind of be the moral ? of the school. What're you doing? You shouldn't say that. I must have been a right laugh.

If I see a rat in the streets I have to give it a very wide berth. Spiders, I can't believe I used to be funny about spiders, I fine. Radio one, that's my biggest phobia. If I'm being in live a real mixture of elation and exhilaration and embarrassment... I don't know where that could be a boringlish answer.

You know when I firs read the script at the office I thought, this is good, this is very good.

2014. febr. 20. 13:29
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon Köszi :) :) :)
2014. febr. 26. 10:36

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!