Kezdőoldal » Tudományok » Egyéb kérdések » Segítenél az angol tételeimet...

Segítenél az angol tételeimet kijavítani?

Figyelt kérdés
2013. okt. 23. 17:56
 1/1 A kérdező kommentje:

My favourite family celebration at Christmas, because the family is together.

In the mornin my mother and I bake a variety cakes for example apple pie. In the afternoon my brother and I decorated the Christmas tree. In the evening dinner with my family. We usually eat a fish soup, roast meat and fish rice and salads. We listen to Christmas music. Some people go to Church to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

In Hungary public transport means buses, trains and the undergraund.

I travel by bus when I go to school. The buses are old, crowded, dirty and often late. The undergraund is fast but it is dark and noisy. The tickets and season ticket are expensive. In Hungary the point to point transport is very critical.

I don't go shopping every day. Once a week we got to the supermarket to buy. We usually buy deary product for exmaple milk or cheese, cereals.

vegetables and fruits we buy at the market near my house because are fresh. My friends and I often go shopping to shopping centres. We usually eat and talk in the shopping centres.

my mother is fifty five years old. She is a secretary in school. She is medium height, brown eyes and hair. my mother is lovely, generous and calm. my mother and i cook dinner in the morning. I can always realy on it. She's hobby's is joga. my mother loves to hike, bycycle. She love nature.

She is reading or crossword milked in the evening.

I don't have my drive licence.

by car we can travel faster but we can also get into traffic jams. The petrol is expensive. The car more comfortable than the public transport. I used to go to work or school.

We can buy railway tickets at newsagent's shops or ticket machines.

Parking is getting more difficult.

2013. okt. 23. 18:08

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!