Kezdőoldal » Utazás » Repülés, repülőjegyek » Kinek milyen tapasztalata van...

Kinek milyen tapasztalata van a Bluebird nevű repülőtársasággal?

Figyelt kérdés
Minden érdekel róluk, mert eddig nem is hallottam a létezésükről sem, pláne a Közel-Keletre vagy onnan, pláne az utóbbi időben, Tel Aviv, pláne, amióta háború van és le-lezárják a repülőteret a bombázások miatt.

#Bluebird #Bluebird repülőtársaság
dec. 16. 20:29
 1/7 anonim ***** válasza:

"If I could add 0 stars then I would. They cancelled our flight and never responded to any emails. I can't believe we lost our money and I'm 100% sure we are never going to get a refund. It's not low cost - it's a scam."

"Worst airline!

Got a text and an email that the flight was canceled but never got a refund!

How could I get my money back?"

"Worst airline. We are flying low-cost at least 12 times a year, so we are used to baggage weight limits and other extra money-extracting tricks. We saw the 5kg limit and we were well below it. Almost everyone in the line was being charged Eu100 for even the tiniest excess over 5Kg including any small purse or pouch that they will count as an extra bag. So no way to charge extra baggage from us. But they still managed to swindle us out 75 Euro for a "name change". My wife's passport has her "married name" and in brackets her "maiden name", I bought the ticket using just the "married name" which is the name on her passport, her driver's license and any ID and the name she uses in dozens if flights with all kind of airlines. We even flew with BlueBird one month before and it was no problem. They forced her to change the name on her ticket to her "maiden name" so they could charge the 75EU name change fee... The guy from the Israel side is a real crook he spent the entire afternoon running from desk to desk with his credit card terminal extracting 100 Euros extra per passenger... Why isn't there ZERO stars.."

"I can't help but express my sheer frustration with the company I had the misfortune of flying with recently. Let me tell you, it was hands down the worst flying experience I've ever had. Picture this: my flight was delayed by a staggering 7 hours. Can you believe it? That's an entire day's worth of plans and a booked hotel room, which set me back a painful $200.

But wait, there's more. Brace yourself for the icing on the cake – or should I say the * in the gut? Not only did I have to endure the agonizing delay, but I was also slapped with a mind-boggling charge of 450 shekels for my teeny-tiny personal bag. Now, don't get me wrong – I'm all for rules and regulations, but this airline takes it to a whole new level. They've got this rigid rule where they weigh all your belongings together, and if the scale tips even a smidge over 5 kg, prepare yourself for a wallet-draining fine right there at the airport.

The irony is not lost on me – my baggage was meticulously planned to be exactly 5 kg. I even had my laptop and a wee little bag with me, and guess what? Yep, you guessed it. They still went ahead and charged me that exorbitant 450 shekels. Let's just say my wallet is still whimpering from that hit.

"All in all, my disastrous tryst with Blue Bird Airlines translated into a gut-wrenching loss of $320. If you ask me, that's a lot of hard-earned money down the drain. This experience has left me not only out of pocket but also seething with a mix of disappointment and disbelief. Trust me, I wouldn't wish this emotional rollercoaster on my worst enemy."

"They lost my luggage on the flight back! This is the first time this ever happened to me. This is causing huge problems for me.

Also, both flights were delayed, the first flight significantly.

The whole experience felt very sketchy. On the first flight, which was badly delayed, when we finally arrived, they decided that the first priority was to refuel the aircraft, while we were still onboard. This didn't feel safe at all. They also made us wait a very long time for the luggage. Apparently, the luggage was the last priority.

There were also many other things, that were sketchy.

And the real disaster is that they lost my luggage, and I had a large suitcase with lots of staff that I really need."

dec. 25. 19:18
 2/7 A kérdező kommentje:
Huh!!! Pánik!!! Már megvan a jegyem... Mert olcsóbb volt, tényleg jóval, mint a régi és megbízható légitársaságoké... Pánik-pánik, pánik a köbön és a köbnek a köbén, stb., de kösz az infót, hogy tudjam, mire számíthatok!!! Te jó ég...
dec. 25. 21:42
 3/7 A kérdező kommentje:
Honnan van amúgy ez az infó, egyes? Hivatkozás?
dec. 27. 22:58
 4/7 anonim ***** válasza:
Beírod a Googlebe, hogy Bluebird Airlines Reviews
dec. 28. 07:55
 5/7 A kérdező kommentje:
Jogos, köszi!!! Pánik-pánik! :D
dec. 28. 10:13
 6/7 anonim ***** válasza:

De amúgy hova akarsz velük ennyire menni?

Ha jól emlékszem Tel-Avivba repülnek Pestről meg Athénba.

dec. 28. 18:55
 7/7 A kérdező kommentje:

Igen, Tel Avivból repültem volna Budapestre meg vissza, de végül pár héttel a jegy dátuma előtt kaptam egy sms-t egy ismeretlen számról, nem tőlük, talán valami kiszervezett cégtől, hogy a jegyem lemondva a háború miatt, és mivel így is mennem kellett, végül más céghez vettünk jegyet, és a Blue bird jegy árát meg kergethetjük szerintem örökre, plusz a hozzászólások alapján mások tapasztalatai megosztva angolul netszerte még így is legyek hálás, hogy nem a repülőtéren közölték velem, hogy nincs gép, mint sokaknak!

Más, megbízható céggel az utat szerencsésen megjártam, ám kérdés, hogy a Blue bird jegy ára visszatér-e valaha, vagy ekkora kamu cég, hogy eladnak jegyeket, de nem repülnek és zsebrevágják a jegyárakat...? Hátha valami mérges jogász is vett jegyet náluk, akkor lesz esélyünk csak visszakapni a jegy árát!

Hogy lehetséges ilyen 2023-2024-ben manapság még, hogy ilyen cégek létezhetnek...? Nincs valami nemzetközi szabályzat ennek a felügyelésére...?

jan. 30. 14:25

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!