Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Angolosok átnéznétek? Egy...

Angolosok átnéznétek? Egy rövid fogalmazás lenne sport témakörben.

Figyelt kérdés
I have been doing sport for my childhood. When I was younger I ran a lot of,and with I won a medal. In the High school we played a basketball in the P.E lesson. It was my favourite sport. At now I like rinning, doing sqash, and doing step aerobic. When I have free time I spend it doing some sports. Two hours a week I playing sqash, it is very difficult leisure activities. When the weather is good I go to the forst with my dog. Reraly I ride a bicycle and once, or twice a year I to swimming, but this is not one of my favourites.
2013. ápr. 3. 14:11
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

I have been doing sports since my childhood. When I was younger I ran a lot ,and with I won a medal. At the High school we played basketball at the P.E lessons. It was my favourite sport. At now I like rinning, doing sqash, and doing step aerobic. When I have free time I spend it doing some sport. Two hours a week I play sqash, it is very difficult leisure activities. When the weather is good I go to the forst with my dog. Reraly I ride a bicycle and once, or twice a year I go to swimming, but this is not one of my favourites.

szerintem így :) pár névelő baj volt pl nem in the high school hanem at, meg nem i playing squash (mert ez jelenlegi állapotot fejez ki, tehát ezzel azt mondod h épp most squasholok) hanem play squash :)

2014. febr. 27. 21:13

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!