Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Jó angolos tudna segíteni?...

Jó angolos tudna segíteni? Nagyon fontos a 2008. májusi angol érettségi leveleit kellene megirni. A www.okm.gov.hu oldalon megtalálható.

Figyelt kérdés

Bocsi de nem engedi , hogy belinkeljem!!!!

Nagyon sürgős!!!!!!!!!

2009. márc. 12. 17:47
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

omg ebből érettségiztem tavaly :D de ne vedd biztosra h még emlékszem rá :p

hi jack,

thank you for the invitation, i'll gladly go there, because i like

2009. márc. 12. 20:09
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
na hogyaza h így elküldte... mindjárt újraírom...
2009. márc. 12. 20:10
 3/5 A kérdező kommentje:
KÖSZI
2009. márc. 12. 20:22
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

hi jack

thank you for the invitation, i'll gladly go there because i like partys and i'm happy being with you and have fun.

the only problem is that i'm living here just a few monts and don't know, how to get your house. pealse explain me, which way and which bus i have to choose to arrive there on time.

by the way, i have a girlfriend, who's very nice and wants to know you because i told her about our fellowship. could it be possible to bring her with me or is it a total private party?

shall i bring something for the party, for example some drink or food or has it been staged already? i can bake special cookies for you, if you want, everybody likes it.

thank you one more time that you thougth about me, we're going to meet tomorow, have a good time

i'm really looking forward to see you again

xxx pista/jucus

2009. márc. 12. 20:26
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

dear martha,

your problem is absolutely understandable because it's very important doing a good choise when you decide what to do, what to work in your whole life. i think you should choose a work of art because i see you would like to be free, having a flexible worktime and be in the nature.

in my opinion the job that you could enjoy the best is being a photographist. it's good because you could be between (a közöttnek egy másik szinonímája kéne csak nem jut eszembe) animals and flowers, but when it's could, and it's hard to work out, there are many possibilities to take a photo about buildings, people and so on.

but you know, instead of theese good and cheering features, this job has of course some disadvantiges, too. for example you must be a very famous and popular photographist, that you want to employed for many firms and business. you have to buy a good camera which is very expencive.

although i can't imagine my life as a photographist, because it's too flexible for me and you know i like maths and economics better, you can find a great possibility in this job. you are creative, i know, you can do this!

i hope i helped you a little and wish you make the best choise and have a beautiful, successfull life!

take care. best regards.

xyz

na remélem én is tudtam neked egy kicsit segíteni :D bár csak kezdő angolos voltam, majdnem 100% lett az érettségim meg a nyelvvizsgám is, a levélírás meg a kedvencem volt :) remélem nem nagy ökörségek ;) huhh vicces volt felidézni az emlékeket.

aztán hajrá az érettségire! tessék rendesen tanulni!:D:D:)

2009. márc. 12. 20:51

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!