Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Angol szöveget magyarra kéne...

Angol szöveget magyarra kéne fordítani, de nem megy. Segítesz?

Figyelt kérdés

1.I'm the resident DJ at The Cube- the best club in Wales. Come and see for yourself. We're open Fridays and Saturdays from 11p.m. till late.

I never really looked for a job as a DJ - it was just a hobby. I used to leve hip-hop music, so I started DJ-ing at friends' parties. At one party there was a girl who was working at The Cube. They asked me to do an audition and that's how I got the job.

I don't work every day, but when I work, I work hard. I play here two evenings a week and I do private parties too. My friends say I'm lucky because I don't work nine to five. But I do - the things is I work from nine in the evenings to five in the morning.

The mone's not great - I make about 50 pounds a night and most of that goes on buying new music. But I can't complain. After all, I'm getting paid to do something I love.

The good things is that I don't a boss. Nobody can sack me if I turn up late!

The trouble with my job is that it's difficult to have a good social life. My girlfriend left me last year. She wanted to spend more time with me in the evenings, but I couldn't because of my job.

No way. I love what I'm doing, but it's a job for young people. Anyway, I think it's good to change. You get bored if you do the same job for too long,

2.I'm a fitness instructor on a cruise ship. We sail all round the world. This time last week we were in the Caribbean, and now we're off to Asia.

I used to have a part-time job teachng aerobics. But I always wanted to travel, so when I saw they were looking for someone to teach yoga and aerobics on a ship, I applied for the job and got it!

I work incredibly hard. Believe it or not, I sometimes work fourteen hours a day! But I can take a break occasionally, and I get a few days off for sightseeing, which is great.

I don't earn a wonderful salary, but money isn't everything, is it? And on the ship almost everything is free, so I save most of my money.

I really like the people I work with. They're great fun. And I visit some amazing places too. But the best things about my job is that I have six months holiday every year!

I love my job but there's a problem. I don't earn enough money to keep a flat, so I still live with my parents. It's a pity because I would like to be more independent. Maybe I should ask for a pay rise.

I'm not sure. Mayba. I'm doing something I love and the world is a big place so there is plenty more to see. But I hope to get a promotion soon. If I don't, I might start looking for a different job.

2011. szept. 18. 15:01
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Másold be egy online webfordítóba.
2011. szept. 18. 15:09
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Csak az a baj,hogy tiszta értelmetlen szöveget ad ki:)
2011. szept. 18. 15:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!