Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Ezekre az angol kerdesekre...

Ezekre az angol kerdesekre valasz par egyszeru mondatba?

Figyelt kérdés

Where did you travel to?

Who did you go with?

How did you travel?

What did you see?

What interesting things happened?

Rovid egy ket mondatos egyszeru valasszal. Pl legyen Balaton..

2011. nov. 7. 18:31
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Ha Londonnal is megfelel, akkor íme a válaszok :)

I travelled to London. I went with a very good friend of mine. We travelled by plane. We saw all the tourist attractions, including Big Ben, the Parliament, the Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge and the Tower. Taking a flight on the London Eye and being able to actually talk to real British people were the most interesting thigs we experienced.

2011. nov. 7. 21:50
 2/3 BKRS ***** válasza:

-Where did you travel to?

-I have visited a few months back Canton, OH for my best friend's wedding. There's a great bar/pub that we went to for the rehearsal dinner called Mulligan's. I had the yummiest steak ever and the biggest onion ring too.

-Who did you go with?

- I went with some friends, they weren't invited for the wedding, they just wanted to see the Canton Museum of Art, you see they are majoring in ceramic arts, and CMA focuses on modern American ceramics, beginning in the 1950s.

-How did you travel?

Canton is located in northeastern Ohio, so we went by SuothWest Air to Cleveland, and rented a car there for the week. We got a Ford Taurus, that was big enough for the four of us. It was very convenient, we had some time to look around, we have seen the historic Ohio canals, we went on a short trip on the replica of The Volunteer. It is not as fancy as the one docked on the Illionis and Michigan Canal at La Salle, but still it was very interesting.

-What did you see?

-Well, I have seen first and foremost my best friend's wedding, I didn't have time to go with my friends to the Museum of Arts, but I could get with them on the roadtrip. We also spent a night on a party ship. It was full of college students, because it just went to this little island that belongs to Canada. The legal drinking age there is 19 years, unlike the legal drinking age in the US, which is 21. There were at least 200 sophomores on the ship, we had a great freaknik, and got back to the harbor by 6am next day.

-What interesting things happened?

-Nothing really, the entire trip went down pretty much the way we planned. Even the wedding party went down without a hitch. A contractor and decorating company were hired to give it the lounge brick walls, carpeting, lights, furniture, a fountain and bar area. Cigars were hand-rolled and cut as live music played. There was a lot of room for things going wrong, but everything was just silky smooth.

2011. nov. 7. 21:55
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:

Köszönöm szépen mind a kettő választ!:)

Ment a zöld kéz!:)

2011. nov. 7. 22:03

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!