Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Házifeladat kérdések » Ez így rendben van? Angol levél.

Ez így rendben van? Angol levél.

Figyelt kérdés

Dear John,

What a suprise it was to get a letter from you after all this time. Unfortunately i cam just answer your letter now, because i've been very busy. It's only now i realized that i was 12th grade students, and has been here for the finally exam. Suddenly afraid, and i look forward too. At school no change occured, excapt that the class to practice our dance to (SZALLAGAVATŐ?, ERRE NEM TALÁLTAM KIFEJEZÉST). We'll waltz with my girlfriend , so on mondays and fridays we have to be there in the rehearsal. I think it"s worth the effort. Even now i failed made less come to terms with his age, and the daily two hour bus ride. Unfortunately, we have to learn a lot, but this is the price to pay if we want to learn. I think that is going to miss my classmate and the community, but we are a little bit of different as well. Cheer to get better my finally exam succeed. Otherwise, what's up with you? Everything is alright?

Do write me soon and tell me all about yourself.

2016. okt. 1. 13:34
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Ebben a levélben sajnos vannak hibák, 1-2 helyen nem tudtam megfejteni, mire gondoltál. Átírtam a leveledet egy kicsit, de a lényege ugyanaz maradt. Én így adnám be, ha az általad leírt mondatokkal kéne dolgoznom:

Dear John,

What a suprise it was to get a letter from you after all this time. Unfortunately, I couldn’t answer to your letter earlier, because I was very busy.

It's unbelievable, that this is our last year at our school and we are prepearing for our final exam . Although, I’m afraid of it, I’m also looking forward to it. But first, our ’szalagavató’ will be held, where we are going to dance. The ’szalagavató’is a traditional occasion in senior hungarian students’ life, it is their last big ceremony before they have to buckle down and study for all of their school-leaving exams. There is a waltz at the end of the ’szalagavató’, where boys waer tuxedos and girls wear beautiful wedding dresses. Because of this, we have dance rehearsals on Mondays and Fridays. I believe it’s worth the effort.

Unfortunately, we have to learn a lot, but we have to pay this price, if we want to study.

As for my classmates, I think I will really miss them.

Otherwise, what’s up with you? How are you nowdays?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Lots of love

[a neved]

2016. okt. 1. 17:11

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!