Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Jo angolosok, ez a mondat...

Jo angolosok, ez a mondat miert igy van? Csak ojan valaszoljon aki ert is hozzá

Figyelt kérdés

"If you would move sideways to the left, I can get everyone in the picture."

Miért if... Would van? Tudtommal olyan nem nagyon van.

Miert nem could van can helyett

Meg ennek az egesz mondtanak értelmet se ertem, latom

2019. okt. 22. 18:20
1 2
 1/18 anonim ***** válasza:
39%

Szerintem ,, ha te mozdulnál ....

viszont if-es tagmondatban nem lehet would?! Jó kérdés

2019. okt. 22. 18:29
 2/18 anonim ***** válasza:
87%
Csak "ojan" kérdezzen angolt, aki már az anyanyelvét tudja általános iskolás szinten.
2019. okt. 22. 18:35
 3/18 anonim ***** válasza:
87%
"If you moved sideways to the left, I could get everyone in the picture."
2019. okt. 22. 18:49
 4/18 A kérdező kommentje:

Az olyant nem tudom hogy sikerult ugy irnom :/

Egyebkent a mondatnak jonak kene lennie, hosz innen van: [link]

2019. okt. 22. 18:55
 5/18 A kérdező kommentje:
Vannak kivetelek (reported speech pl.) amikor lehet if+would, de itt nem latom az értelmét higy miert van :/
2019. okt. 22. 18:58
 6/18 anonim ***** válasza:
79%

Ehhez nem kell jó angolos, ehhez közepes angolos elég.

Special uses of will/would and should in if-clauses

Normally these auxiliaries are not used after if in conditional sentences. There are, however, certain exceptions.

A if you will/would is often used in polite requests, would is the more polite form.

If you will/would wait a moment I'll see if Mr Jones is free.

(Please wait.)

I would be very grateful if you would make the arrangements for me. if you would + infinitive is often used alone when the request is one which would normally be made in the circumstances. The speaker assumes that the other person will comply as a matter of course.

If you 'd fill up this form.

(in a hotel) If you 'd just sign the register.

(in a shop) If you'd put your address on the back of the cheque.

(in a classroom) If you 'd open your books.

В if + will/would can be used with all persons to indicate willingness: If he'll listen to me I'll be able to help him. (If he is willing to listen ...)

if Tom would tell me what he wants for his dinner I'd cook it for him. (The speaker implies that Tom is unwilling to tell her.) won't used in this way can mean 'refuse':

If he won't listen to me I can't help him. (If he is unwilling to listen/If he refuses to listen . . . )

If they won't accept a cheque we'll have to pay cash. (If they refuse to accept . . . )

С will can be used to express obstinate insistence:

If you will play the drums all night no wonder the neighbours complain. (If you insist on playing . . . )

D if + would like/care can be used instead of if + want/wish and is

more polite:

If you would like to come I'll get a ticket for you.

If you 'd care to see the photographs Ill bring them round.

If he'd like to leave his car here he can.

But if we rearrange such sentences so that would like has no object we can drop the would:

If you like I'll get a ticket for you but If you 'd like a ticket I'll get one for you. If he likes he can leave his car here but If he'd like to leave his car here he can or He can leave it here if he'd like to.

E if + should can be used in type 1 to indicate that the action, though possible, is not very likely. It is usually combined with an imperative and is chiefly used in written instructions:

If you should have any difficulty in getting spare parts ring this number.

If these biscuits should arrive in a damaged condition please inform the factory at once. should can be placed first and the if omitted:

Should these biscuits arrive ...

2019. okt. 22. 19:15
 7/18 anonim ***** válasza:
65%

[link]

[link]

" The conditional construction does not normally use will or would in if-clauses. EXCEPTION: If will or would express willingness, as in requests, they can be used in if-clauses.

e.g. If you will come this way, the manager will see you now.

I would be grateful if you would give me a little help.

(= ± please, come this way; please, give me...)"

2019. okt. 22. 19:16
 8/18 anonim ***** válasza:
74%
ah,látom megelőztek:D
2019. okt. 22. 19:17
 9/18 anonim ***** válasza:
65%
Legalább elhiszi. :D
2019. okt. 22. 19:39
 10/18 anonim ***** válasza:
73%
Itt a would udvariasságot fejez ki, azért. Nem az a mondat, hogy "ha arrébb mész, mindenki belefér a képbe", hanem "ha arrébb mennél (kérlek), akkor mindenki beleférne."
2019. okt. 22. 21:48
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!