Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes ez az angol levél?...

Helyes ez az angol levél? Minden hibám érdekel.

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Ms Smith,

I would like to apply for the position of full-time chef which I was sawadvertised in the Új Néplap.

I am twenty-eight years old. I have 10 GCSEs including English and French. I have got advanced level examination by French and English. I have got work experience. I was working in a famous and busy French restaurant for 5 years, and I was working in a busy inn for 2 years. I would enjoy working with the cooks. I am hard-working, reliable, efficient, crearive and energetic. I think I am suitable for the post.

I hope you will consider me for the position. I am able

to attend an interview at any time.

2009. jan. 16. 18:09
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
86%

Dear Ms Smith,

I would like to apply for the position of full-time chef, which I saw advertised in the Új Néplap.

I am twenty-eight years old. I have 10 GCSEs including English and French. I have got an advanced level examination in French and English. I have got work experience. I worked in a famous and busy French restaurant for 5 years, and I worked in a busy inn for 2 years. I would enjoy working with the cooks. I am hard-working, reliable, efficient, creative and energetic. I think I am suitable for the post.

I hope you will consider me for the position. I am able

to attend an interview at any time.

Apróbb hibák voltak benne, kijavítottam.

(egy angoltanár)

2009. jan. 16. 19:53
 2/3 anonim válasza:
78%

Szia.

Pár tanács, amit adhatok:

-> A legszembetűnőbb dolog nekem az, h ez sántít: I was saw advertised... Ilyen nincs - legalábbis én nem hallottam róla. Bár nem anglisztikára járok. Én úgy kezdeném, hogy I am writing with regard to your advertisement published in the Új Néplap. I would like to apply for the job...

Vagy ha ez nem tetszik, lehet úgy is kezdeni, h. I am writing to apply for the position of full-time chef as advertised in the Új Néplap.

->A magadról írottak: hard-working, reliable... túl hosszú a felsorolás. Tegyél bele olyat, hogy My co-workers said that I ... My employer was very satisfied with me... regular customers commented on what a nice people I was... Ne csak te áradozz magadról, ha mások mondják, hihetőbb. :)

-> A work experience-nél inkább úgy mondanám, hogy I have some work experience. (szebben hangzik)

-> A végéről hiányzik a lezárás: I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, aláírás.

2009. jan. 16. 20:05
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
nagyon szépen köszönöm aranyosak vagytok
2009. jan. 16. 21:22

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!