Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolosok, jók így ezek a...

Angolosok, jók így ezek a mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

For me the best thing about the weekend is that I don\\\'t have to go to school. I clean it up on a weekend generally and to visit my sister. I like the weekend because I can rest at this time. Another good thing that it is not necessary to get up early. But above all, I like the weekend because I have time to do it first of all what I like;reading, to cook etc.

However there are some things I don\\\'t like. For example that the shops close early. Secondly that boring the tv program and it is necesarry to learn it at this time. Finally that passes soon.

But in general I like the weekend only unfotunately short and there are little from him. (kötőszavaknak benne kell lenniük és 3 jó és 3 rossz dolgot kellett írni a hétvégéről)

Előre is köszi!

2009. jan. 18. 14:32
 1/2 anonim válasza:
100%

For me the best thing about the weekend is that I don\\\'t have to go to school. Generally I clean up and visit my sister. I like the weekends because I can rest. Another good thing is that it is not necessary to get up early. To sum up, I like the weekends because I have time to do what I really like; reading, cooking etc.

However there are some things I don\\\'t like. For example that shops close early. Secondly tthe Tv program is boring and it is necesarry to learn at this time. Finally the fact that it passes soon.

But in general I like the weekends but unfotunately they are too short and there are few of them.

2009. jan. 31. 12:53
 2/2 anonim válasza:

lehet h már kicsit későn, csak most láttam a dátumot...

ha hasonló feladat van szólj nyugodtan!

2009. jan. 31. 12:54

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!