Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Belinkeltek egy fogalmazást...

Belinkeltek egy fogalmazást angolul kedvenc filmről?

Figyelt kérdés
2011. ápr. 1. 12:41
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
2011. ápr. 1. 12:46
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

These are some of my favourite movies. Even though I highly recommend them (for some reason or another), I can not guarantee that you will enjoy them. Everyone has various reasons as to why they like (or dislike) a film.

One thing I should mention, I'm a big fan of the 'realistic' ending i.e. not necessarily happy, 'everything is fine' ending. I appreciate an ending that ends in tragedy or keeps you guessing as to the 'final' outcome. That's just how I am.

Bottle Rocket: The first from Wes Anderson and the Wilson Brothers. It may not be as flashy as their recent offerings, but the writing is gold. Go Lawn Rangers!

Clerks: Another low-budget wonder. Gotta love the language.

Election: Pick Flick! I heart Matthew Broderick.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off: An adolescent indulgence, but it stands the test of time.

Flirting With Disaster: A great comedy, with a big-name cast (that manages not to overshadow each other).

Go: A real gem that I'm sure many missed.I love the non-standard timeline and multiple points of view.

The Imposters: I describe it as 'Intelligent Slapstick.'

Raising Arizona: I think this is the best Coen brothers' offering.And Nicholas Cage is best when he does comedy.

Return of the Pink Panther: Peter Sellers is absolutely brilliant.

Rushmore: Margaret Yang - an Asian female love interest! And Bill Murray is absolutely hilarious. It's my favourite offering from Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson.

Sixteen Candles: One of my favourite John Hughes-1980s films. As a teenager I used to rewind and watch the ending over and over again

Swingers: Vegas.Money.Baby.Love it.

There's Something About Mary: I laughed out loud so much in the theatre.

Weird Science: Probably a favourite amongst teenage boys in the 1980s. My favourite John Hughes movie.

2011. ápr. 1. 13:04
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Épp tegnap kerestem én is a neten :)
2011. ápr. 1. 13:07

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!