Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ezeknek a feladatoknak mik a...

Ezeknek a feladatoknak mik a megoldásai?

Figyelt kérdés

Otthoni gyakorlás céljából csinálok egy könyvet, nem tudok pár feladat, ezért kérném a segítségeteket.

I. Complete the following text with one word only, if necessary.

I used to get 8p....a week pocket money...my parents, but as that wasn't very much and I get bored.....Saturdays I decided to get a job. Now i work in a baker's shop. I get $5.....that,.....I spend it........clothes,to go out or .....My parents haven't ....got much money, but then they are not poor....We get........of clothes and things, we're....comfortable really.

II. Fill in the group names for the following words.

1. a...of trees

2. a....of hair

3. a....of cattle

4. a...of beads

5. a....of geese

6. a.....of rags

III. In the spaces write adjectives made from the words on the left.

1. health-You needgood food, exercise and sleep to be.......

2.marvel-The fireworks were a.....sight

3.circle-The......saw was used for cutting logs.

4.Nature- The girl's make-up had a very.....look.

2011. szept. 4. 14:51
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Ezeknek a feladatoknak mik a megoldásai?

Otthoni gyakorlás céljából csinálok egy könyvet, nem tudok pár feladat, ezért kérném a segítségeteket.

I. Complete the following text with one word only, if necessary.

I used to get 8p a week pocket money from my parents, but as that wasn't very much and I get bored on Saturdays I decided to get a job. Now i work in a baker's shop. I get $5 for that, and I spend it on clothes,to go out or (so/something?). My parents haven't got much money, but then they are not poor either. We get lot of clothes and things, we're comfortable really.

II. Fill in the group names for the following words.

1. a bunch of trees

2. a mop of hair

3. a heard of cattle

4. a string of beads

5. a gaggle of geese

6. a pile of rags

III. In the spaces write adjectives made from the words on the left.

1. health-You needgood food, exercise and sleep to be healthy

2.marvel-The fireworks were a marvellous sight

3.circle-The circular saw was used for cutting logs.

4.Nature- The girl's make-up had a very natural look.

2011. szept. 5. 01:21
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm :)
2011. szept. 5. 14:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!