Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Helyesek ezek az angol mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

On the first picture, there’s a room with modern furniture, TV and other electrical apparatus. I could watch TV or listen to music there. I would change one thing in this room, change the wallet colour, because I think the white wallet is boring. The second picture shows an older room. It has traditional furniture. In this room I could have a rest or sit down and read a book. I would change the decoration with modern things in this room. I thin the first picture is more comfortable than the second picture.

After school, when I get home I eat my lunch and relax a little. I learn 1 hour an average a day. Sometimes I’m so tired, that I can’t learn anything. I go out in the evening with my friends, otherwise I usually surf the internet, read magazine or listen to music.

2011. nov. 3. 16:43
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Azt hogy a képen in-nel mondjuk ha csak nem valami konkrétan a képen van rajta tehát in the first picture;a TV;electronic apparatus;The only thing i would change in this room is the color of the walls (mert gondolom falra gondoltál nem pénztárcára...);change the decorations to modern things;I think the room in the first picture is more confortable than the one in the second picture;On an average day I learn 1 hour vagy I learn an hour every weekdays;

A javítások sorrendben vannak

2011. nov. 3. 17:47
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Ha van még ilyen kérdésed egyébként szivesen válaszolok írj peivit...
2011. nov. 3. 17:49

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!