Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyesek ezek an angol mondatok?

Helyesek ezek an angol mondatok?

Figyelt kérdés

What can you tell me about your hometown?

My hometown is Szolnok. Szolnok is located in the heart of the Great Hungarian Plain, at the confluence of the Tisza and Zagyva rivers. 75.000 people live here. In my city there are different means of transport, like cars, buses and trains. There are more job opportunities and services than in the village. In the city there are cinema, theatre, and other entertainment possibility.

Tell me about one of your favourite films.

My favourite film is the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is a 2003 adventure fantasy film. The story follows blacksmith Will Turner and pirate Captain Jack Sparrow as they rescue the kidnapped Elizabeth Swann from the cursed crew of the Black Pearl, captained by Barbossa. My favourite character is Jack Sparrow, he is acted by Johnny Depp.

2011. nov. 3. 21:57
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

My hometown is Szolnok. Szolnok is located in the heart of the Great Hungarian Plain, at the confluence of the Tisza and Zagyva rivers. 75.000 people live here. In my city there are different ways of transport, like cars, buses and trains. There are more job opportunities and services than in villages. In the city there are cinemas, theatres, and other entertainment possibility.

My favourite film is the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (that was) made in 2003 is an adventure fantasy film. The story follows blacksmith Will Turner and pirate Captain Jack Sparrow as they rescue the kidnapped Elizabeth Swann from the cursed crew of the Black Pearl, captained by Barbossa. My favourite character is Jack Sparrow, he is acted by Johnny Depp.

2011. nov. 3. 22:52
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Nagyon keves hibak vannak, jo munka.

My hometown is Szolnok. The city is located in the heart of the Great Hungarian Plain, at the confluence of the Tisza and Zagyva rivers. 75.000 people live here. Szolnok has different means of transport. Cars, buses and trains, for example. Here more job opportunities and services are available than in a village. In the city we have cinemas, theatres and other entertainment venues.

My favourite film is the Pirates of the Caribbean. The Curse of the Black Pearl is a 2003 adventure fantasy film. The story follows blacksmith Will Turner and pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, as they rescue the kidnapped Elizabeth Swann from the cursed crew of the Black Pearl, captained by Barbossa. My favourite character is Jack Sparrow, he is portrayed by Johnny Depp.

2011. nov. 4. 07:54

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!