Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanád az angol fogalmazá...

Kijavítanád az angol fogalmazásom?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Editor,

I am writing to you about the concert in the stadium,what is next to the apertments.The concert,which waas held last Friday evening was a performance by Britney Spears.There was an audience of 2000 people and the completely full.

Before Britney was singing Katie Malue.So far I did not heard of she.However,she created a suprisingly good mood.Although she has got a number,which I don´t like.

Suddenly Britney appeared and started to singing.First she was singing a hers classical songs.However she sang the noew songs,too.Behind she were dancing dancers.It was wonderful.

Audience sat round,so she had to constantly rotate.The crowdsang along to a lot of songs witj Britney.The audience clapped her back,so she sang again song of ,,I wanna go".

I feel fortunate,that I attend to a concert.Althouh there were some problems.First,the acoustics of the stadium are terrible.Secondly,it was wrong,that britney imperfective revolved on the stage.Thirdly,Britney is a famous singer,so many people want to go her concerts.Althought it was very difficult to get tickets for the concert.There was only three ticket office.

Why can not we have concerts in the centre of city?There are few house,but near the stadium are lot of house.The people can not sleep.And in the centre of city involves a lot of bus,but in the stadium aren´t going.

Yours faithfully,

Kiss Virág.

2011. nov. 10. 19:13
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
Nagyon sok a helyesírási hiba benne, szivesen segítek neked megírni msnen. pmbe küldd el a címed
2011. nov. 10. 19:39

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!